Annan Athletic 2019/20

How's big Ayrton Sonkur doing for you? Known him since he was a boy, never saw anyone, at his age then doing all the right things the way he did. An incredibly hard worker who deserves everything he gets.
He's signed on for another year. Always looks a good player when he gets a game.

How's big Ayrton Sonkur doing for you? Known him since he was a boy, never saw anyone, at his age then doing all the right things the way he did. An incredibly hard worker who deserves everything he gets.

Ayrton has turned out to be a decent player. He’s improved a lot since coming to Annan. He’ll be an important player for Annan this season.

Think it was a couple of years ago, but do any of you remember Cameron Salkeld playing for you lot? We've signed him for this coming season. Was he any good? 
Aye we had him on loan for a few months. Mostly made sub appearances I think but seemed a decent player.

Really? He’s only 28
Really mate yes. I don't know what the issue was but I'm struggling to think of a game he started AND finished.
He'll put himself about and give 100%, he'll link that bit between midfield and attack well and loves a crack from distance as well as getting in good positions when the break is on, but even the most innocuous of niggles could see him missing for 2 or 3 weeks.
As I said, if he can stay fit, he'll be a top signing for that league and add that wee bit of spark that teams can be a bit lacking the further down the leagues you look.