UEFA Champions League 2019-20

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

The goalkeeper kicked his foot which caused him to catch his own leg. That's a penalty.

He didn’t really kick his foot though the keepers feet were hardly off the ground and he was going towards the ball and there was a slight bit of contact with the ankle. You’re never going to give that.

I don’t think anyone was expecting this to be a thriller. Atletico will find a way to win, probably a headed goal from a set piece around 65th minute after RB miss a series of chances early in the second half.

8 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Lay off the drink, brother. 

I don’t even think Simeone genuinely believes it was a penalty. I am sorry that you have embarrassed yourself today and have got your arse handed to you. 

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t even think Simeone genuinely believes it was a penalty. I am sorry that you have embarrassed yourself today and have got your arse handed to you. 

Enjoy the second half, boozebag. 

He didn’t really kick his foot though the keepers feet were hardly off the ground and he was going towards the ball and there was a slight bit of contact with the ankle. You’re never going to give that.

He did kick him though and stopped him from getting to the ball. So a penalty then.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

He did kick him though and stopped him from getting to the ball. So a penalty then.

He didnt kick him and it didn’t stop him getting to the ball, it was a delayed reaction and a dive.

Here we go now - at leat Atleti will have to come to life.