UEFA Champions League 2019-20

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In danger of being blown away here Madrid. They need to calm down.

I think they need to up it. They look so relaxed. 

3 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Militao makes John Stones look great. Total bombscare in the opening minutes.

Militao is a very good defender who, could become a great. 

Raheem Sterling does a little jinking run then is tackled by Casemiro. Steve McManaman says "He should have smashed it when he got onto his right foot. It's like he stumbled, I don't know whether he slipped or just couldn't sort his feet out but he wasn't able to sort his feet out". 

Militao is a very good defender who, could become a great. 
Raheem Sterling does a little jinking run then is tackled by Casemiro. Steve McManaman says "He should have smashed it when he got onto his right foot. It's like he stumbled, I don't know whether he slipped or just couldn't sort his feet out but he wasn't able to sort his feet out". 
Signs of life from Benzema there

Just seeing Ramos applauding Benzema there made me realise how we'll look back in awe at how Real Madrid successfully built a team of absolute arseholes over the last decade!

CR7 the vainest man in the world with Jacksonesque IVF kids. Blackmail Benzema who gets arrested for driving at 200mph every other summer. Gareth the Golfer. Red Card Ramos. Pepe. Di Maria. Racist Toni Kronos. 

Modric and Marcelo seem like decent types. They need to sign Neymar to keep it going. 

Forgot that Ronaldo is a rapist as well!

Edited by Detournement

Guest DAVIDB69
Price did you get on that mate? I think Barca at 11s is a good bet. I know they've been poor recently but they've got talent and this will be their last real chance without dramatic changes. 
Barca are also 5/1 to reach the final. 100/30 for a Spanish team to win it too. Just incase you want to cover Atletico. Best of luck! 

It’s about a 300/1 double 14/1 Sevilla and 20/1 atletico feeling I may get a run for my money these two weeks

Guest DAVIDB69

BT coverage of European games at the business end always have a familiar theme

Insert name of English team will be far too strong for whoever .

They then wax lyrical if the English side scores first .

Then they always have to change tact quickly if the foreign side get back in the game

They are doing it here , they did it with Liverpool and atletico many other examples over the years

Just seeing Ramos applauding Benzema there made me realise how we'll look back in awe at how Real Madrid successfully built a team of absolute arseholes over the last decade!
CR7 the vainest man in the world with Jacksonesque IVF kids. Blackmail Benzema who gets arrested for driving at 200mph every other summer. Gareth the Golfer. Red Card Ramos. Pepe. Di Maria. Racist Toni Kronos. 
Modric and Marcelo seem like decent types. They need to sign Neymar to keep it going. 
Modric isn't popular in some circles in Croatia as he refused to appear as a witness in the trial of ex-Dinamo chief exec Zdravko Mamic on charges of tax evasion & embezzlement.

4 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
15 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Modric isn't popular in some circles in Croatia as he refused to appear as a witness in the trial of ex-Dinamo chief exec Zdravko Mamic on charges of tax evasion & embezzlement.

I don't know what the Croatian is for snitches get stitches but he may have had that in mind!

Edited by Detournement