UEFA Champions League 2019-20

Guest DAVIDB69

Much did you have on it?

And out of curiosity, have you actually seen much of Madrid this season to warrant that?

Thankfully not too much , I watch less Spanish football since it disappeared off sky, they were poor but I always feel are a bit overrated .

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Is anyone debating this ?
A stonewaller.

A load of folk on Twitter. Sure somebody on the last page said he was on his way down before contact. 

A great result for City away from home. Who is likely to replace Ramos?

39 minutes ago, Dele said:

Is there really any debate over City's penalty? 

It's as clear a penalty as you'll see. I reckon folk are only saying it wasn't because 1) It's Raheem Sterling and 2) It's an English side. 

I wouldn't say it's as clear a penalty you'll see, he is definitely on his way down and the ball is heading out of play.  In saying that it's still a penalty.

City were excellent tonight and outplayed Real in spells.

Hard to believe some of the sour grapes on here mentioning how shite RM were rather than how good City were.

Issue for City if they want to win it is that central defence but they have plenty about them going forward to compensate.,,,,

11 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

City were excellent tonight and outplayed Real in spells.

Hard to believe some of the sour grapes on here mentioning how shite RM were rather than how good City were.

Issue for City if they want to win it is that central defence but they have plenty about them going forward to compensate.,,,,

If they win it, they’ll need to make sure they hand it back and not hide it in a cupboard for two years hoping no-one will notice.

Edited by pozbaird

If they win it, they’ll need to make sure they hand it back and not hide it in a cupboard for two years hoping no-one will notice.

I rather suspect that CAS will suspend the ban pending an outcome which will be many years away.
If City are at fault for breaching FFP, do you really think the majority of other top clubs in the competition are innocent parties that are somehow being hard done by?…

I rather suspect that CAS will suspend the ban pending an outcome which will be many years away.
If City are at fault for breaching FFP, do you really think the majority of other top clubs in the competition are innocent parties that are somehow being hard done by?…
"Other people did it, wah wah wah" isn't a defence for breaking the rules.

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

UEFA about to conclude their investigation into Budvar being shafted by Central Demolition on Falkirk’s shirts.... once they clear that up, they can move onto PSG, Real Madrid....