UEFA Champions League 2019-20

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Was just saying to my mate I thought this might be a battering in favour of Bayern, wish I'd posted it before the game lol

Barcelona always seem to have a way of pulling it out of the bag though. They don’t look much like doing it today though.

This reminds me of the time Barry Ferguson's Clyde turned up at Ibrox and played 433 with the wingers on the touchline and underlapping full-backs playing high up the pitch. Ended up 8-1.

The only thing that could make this better is if Bayern stick Coutinho on to do some tricks.

This reminds me of about a dozen different boxing matches iv seen where both fighters are hyped up, but despite fighter B getting the commentators excited with some meaningless air shots early on, fighter A is levels above and eases into an absolute destruction.

It's almost embarrassing. Every battle won effortlessly by a Bayern player. Barca just huffing and puffing.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

The commentators never blame Messi for anything “He can only do so much”??? He’s done f**k all this first half apart from fall over. 

Aye, been hiding. 

This is the fourth year running that Barcelona have completely capitulated in the knockout stages. They can believe that this was a Valverde problem and getting a proper top level manager in rather than Setién in will solve that, but sorting that team out clearly isn't a quick fix.