UEFA Champions League 2019-20

I am hoping for my favoured type of sporting event tonight where two opponents of considerable skill face up, but one absolutely out wills the other.

Watching Neymar raging as his side get bodied in every area and wilt away will be a pleasure. That is what I am hoping for. I dont hate PSG, but they are bottlers and I love to see a side with real intensity force a bottle job.

Who would have thought that Bayern Munich would ever be getting upheld as the last bastion of sporting integrity in Europe but here we are.  Looking forward to the game but I hope that we also get a bit of a tactical battle alongside good attacking play for this showpiece final, instead of some of the glorified basketball matches that have been commonplace in the elite CL rounds over the past few years. If Bayern take at least a more selective or plain pragmatic approach to playing their ridiculously high line at the back then I'd make them 60/40 favourites to win; if not then PSG are probably favoured by the same margin.