UEFA Champions League 2019-20

Any other predictions for tonight's game.

I'm unable to eat food at the moment and so I'm going to partake in some midweek gambling to take my mind off it.

Not normally bothered about champions league until the semi final stage, or a tie jumps out - but tonight it's needed as a distraction.

Any other predictions for tonight's game.

I'm unable to eat food at the moment and so I'm going to partake in some midweek gambling to take my mind off it.

Not normally bothered about champions league until the semi final stage, or a tie jumps out - but tonight it's needed as a distraction.
I was thinking about taking Mane to score & 2-1 Liverpool. Atletico might be playing poorly just now but they do have a strong home and defensive record so it'll likely be fairly close.
They are relatively poor at set pieces though. Think I heard something like 9 of the 17 goals they've conceded in La Liga have been from set pieces. Maybe Van Dijk anytime scorer or header for first goal.

I'm quite enjoying it although PSG have been shite sooooo slow. You'd think a team with Mbappe in it would fancy quick counter attacks but they stop and slow the game down every time they go forward. Probably because they have to give Neymar a touch in every move. Dortmund have looked OK but without really threatening. Sancho often has the look of someone whose feet are too quick for his brain sometimes and as a team they seem to pick the wrong pass far too often.