UEFA Champions League 2019-20

3 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Top 4 will be considered more than enough for Frank considering the circumstances I think. Although he will be helped by United, Arsenal and Spurs having banter seasons.

Agreed - their defence is still a bit of a shambles at times and they’ve been helped by a nice run of games, but they’ve got to be fancied for top 4 with the amount of teams imploding around them.

Can’t be often you see a team score two own goals in the one game (or even half).

They'll no doubt come through again and win 4-1, but Liverpool really haven't been convincing in the Champions League this season. I mean, the same did happen last season and they won the fucking thing, but there's definitely cause for concern there.

They'll no doubt come through again and win 4-1, but Liverpool really haven't been convincing in the Champions League this season. I mean, the same did happen last season and they won the fucking thing, but there's definitely cause for concern there.

They’ll probably be okay again I’m sure. They got beaten 3 times last year including a Neymar/Mbappé/Verratti masterclass in Paris and an embarrassment in Belgrade. They always seem to get every stroke of luck too.

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Klopp's focusing on the league atm and resting a few key players tonight.

It's a massive game against City on Sunday that could decide the league title. 

Just now, accies1874 said:
5 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:
Klopp's focusing on the league atm and resting a few key players tonight.
It's a massive game against City on Sunday that could decide the league title. 

Genk are 8th in their league.

So what? They are in the Champions League on merit.

It's only 1-1 at half-time and Liverpool have been playing in second gear so far.

Mane and Firmino can come off the bench if needed.