UEFA Champions League 2019-20

Are Bayern fans singing "Footballs coming home"? 
Yes, the German fans often sing that against English sides and sung it in both the semi final and final of Euro 96.

The penalty decisions tonight were strange. I know they always get given, but I'm never sure what the defender is meant to do in the Spurs one that was given. The Bayern one looked as much a penalty although obviously Conan went down very easily. On first viewing I thought the defender got the ball in the Aguero one in Manchester but I was amazed the VAR didn't award it.

Anyway, how shite are Spurs? Very pleasing.

Lovely seeing Spurs rode senseless.

Routine win for Atleti. No faults in the team. Another majestic Thomas Partey performance, Felix looks much better in the role he played tonight and Gimenez fantastic as always.

The double save by Oblak was stunning as well. The guy is unreal.

13 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

I don’t think Spurs will be getting to the Champions League final again this season, absolutely turgid performance.

Routine win for City, wee Foden will be delighted at getting his goal.

1.6xG against Bayern Munich is decent mate, especially when you're only conceding 1.2xG

14 minutes ago, killie_lad said:

Are you saying good managers have never bought shite players before?

Nope.  Trippier had poor season before he was sold. Atletico got him relatively cheap in the current market. 

Trippier's a much better RB than anyone Clarke can even consider for the Scotland squad. SO'D, who I liked very much at Firhill, is not international class. 

4 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Wouldn't worry too much if I was a Spurs fan, 1.6xG vs 1.2xG tonight, these things always revert back. Freak result. Only 3 points.

You're terrible at trolling, even worse than Kuru!

Nothing better to do than show your ignorance and idiocy on here?

You must have a sad and empty life so I really pity you.

Nope.  Trippier had poor season before he was sold. Atletico got him relatively cheap in the current market. 
Trippier's a much better RB than anyone Clarke can even consider for the Scotland squad. SO'D, who I liked very much at Firhill, is not international class. 

I’m not sure that Scotland’s terrible RB options make Trippier a good player?

Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That's a hideous result for the English club.

Pochettino seems to be suffering a silimar fate to Derek McInnes., he should have gotten out while the going was still good.

Only conceding 1.2xG though so the defence cant be blamed, more about the clinical finishing (freakish)