UEFA Champions League 2019-20

5 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

He played very well against Newcastle, but also it was Newcastle.  

10 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

. Andy Robertson is still adjusting back to normality after being dragged down to Scotland’s and Newcastle's level.

image.gif.56dfca638e9d403f8fcab4904c97a192.gifFTFY

Guest Moomintroll
Absolutely devastating first half of counter attacking football by RB Salzburg. 9 goals in an U20 WC game and then 4 hat tricks this season so far should see a host of English teams looking to sign young Haaland in January.
Roy Keane will be raging, which is unsurprising but still, nice.

Guest Moomintroll
I don't know if Roy Keane has any footballing sons, but naturally I hope Haaland ends up playing against one or all of them.
Can you even begin to comprehend having a dad like that "coaching" from the sidelines?

35 minutes ago, Janne Lindberg's Laces said:

Absolutely devastating first half of counter attacking football by RB Salzburg. 9 goals in an U20 WC game and then 4 hat tricks this season so far should see a host of English teams looking to sign young Haaland in January.

Very impressive Janne he took his goals last night very well. Looking forward to seeing him in a couple of weeks. 

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, nsr said:
I don't know if Roy Keane has any footballing sons, but naturally I hope Haaland ends up playing against one or all of them.

Can you even begin to comprehend having a dad like that "coaching" from the sidelines?

Keane said in his interview he stands silent on the sidelines. 

13 hours ago, Dele said:

You've given me more red dots than I've given you, now I know it bothers you so much though that will soon change. :)

Nothing better to do than go through threads looking for posts to red dot! 😂

All that proves is that you are even bigger loser than I thought previously.  🤣

What a thick p***k! 😀

Nothing better to do than go through threads looking for posts to red dot! [emoji23]
All that proves is that you are even bigger loser than I thought previously.  [emoji1787]
What a thick p***k! [emoji3]

What has this post got to do with the champions league?
Can we try keep this on topic at the very least .

Loving the goal show on bt sport. Quite like the pundits

17 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

3 things to take from the Napoli Liverpool game.

1. VAR is still w**k.

2. Koulibaly is a better football player than Van Dijk

3. Andy Robertson is still adjusting back to normality after being dragged down to Scotland’s level.

Robertson played well against Newcastle, so can't blame that. However, overall this season so far he hasn't been at the level he was at last year. Hasn't been bad by any means (apart from against Russia), but he's not looked at quite the level he was last year.

Happens to everyone, but also teams this year must surely be trying harder to stop Liverpool's full-backs, and where possible targeting them defensively as neither of them can really defend, it's just that they rarely have to do it.