New season

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ObviouslyNo said:

What’s his stats right now? N what’s yours?

Seriously???

I was/am referring to last season but come back to me when you play a team with half decent defence then you will have the bragging rights at end of season & Im afraid my playing days are well in the past .... Duh 

Seriously???
I was/am referring to last season but come back to me when you play a team with half decent defence then you will have the bragging rights at end of season & Im afraid my playing days are well in the past .... Duh 

I’ll happily come back at the end of the season, who said I play with them I’m just a spectator? And I’m spectating the best player in the league every week, but you don’t rate him? [emoji848][emoji848] gutted

10 minutes ago, ObviouslyNo said:

I’ll happily come back at the end of the season, who said I play with them I’m just a spectator? And I’m spectating the best player in the league every week, but you don’t rate him? emoji848.pngemoji848.png gutted

Now you are misquoting me .... I said that he has still to prove himself (read back) against decent defence so far & im sure he will prove me wrong but when I posted it was a fact at the time .... an an actual 

fact for last season  🤷‍♂️

i never implied that you are a player either (read back) .... you asked what my stats are 🙄🤷‍♂️

also, again (read back) .... I have watched play fir a few years & I do rate him but??? 🤔

Now you are misquoting me .... I said that he has still to prove himself (read back) against decent defence so far & im sure he will prove me wrong but when I posted it was a fact at the time .... an an actual 
fact for last season  🤷‍♂️
i never implied that you are a player either (read back) .... you asked what my stats are [emoji849]🤷‍♂️
also, again (read back) .... I have watched play fir a few years & I do rate him but??? [emoji848]

Good appreciate your attention then BILLY, thanks for your co -operation

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 04/10/2019 at 00:14, Aguerooooo said:

Threave are miles ahead of any other team I have witnessed this season. But spending over 20k on players that is only natural. Some top players in there squad.

Not the case in the last 2 games against Abbey Vale. Threave were lucky to draw on Wednesday night and luckier to come 2nd yesterday in a dour display where they were out fought and out thought all game by a very smart team indeed.  

Vale looking so strong this season, certainly upgraded from last year. Top end of the table is very exciting so far

Not the case in the last 2 games against Abbey Vale. Threave were lucky to draw on Wednesday night and luckier to come 2nd yesterday in a dour display where they were out fought and out thought all game by a very smart team indeed.  

On 06/10/2019 at 22:58, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

Never near team cost it but they might still no win it wae spending aw that scraping threw games in nithsdale robbed in that cup Saints will get better in time Awf young team 

Watched Saints on Saturday v Nithsdale at Sanquhar-- Saints wee bit unlucky not to win - Nithsdale hanging on for a 3-2 win -- Saints will improve wi time.....

• 5 months later...

I was looking at the SoSFL website and noticed the latest news update.

Funds released to help SSFL Clubs financially

Mon 20 Apr, 2020

During these extraordinary times, with regards to the Covid-19 situation, the SSFL Executive recognises the difficulties SSFL Clubs face with the suspension of football effecting and minimising the opportunities to raise much needed finances.

Colin Holden (President) and Richard Osborne (Secretary) have been able to secure advance payment of the Scottish FA Fee Related Payments, which subject to our meeting the set objectives, would usually be due in May 2020.

In addition the Scottish FA have also advanced to SSFL, the payment that again subject to our meeting our objectives, would usually be payable in December 2020.

The SSFL Executive has therefore decided that an ex-gratia payment will be made available to each current SSFL Member Club.

Is this the South of Scotland clubs that are SFA members sharing their SFA payments across the league entirely? Or is there some other payment from the SFA that is typically paid to the league body?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody here think that reserve teams shouldn't be allowed in the pyramid (as in England)?

I'm talking about Stranraer and Caledonian Braves Reserves in the SoS and also Stirling University Reserves in the EoS. 

That would obviously mean SoS being down 2 clubs, but all the other senior teams manage to find meaningful games for their reserves without needing teams in senior competition.