Scotland V Cyprus Belgium v Scotland predictions

jofis

Just now, Scary Bear said:

That Liechtenstein game was the absolute pits. If it hadn’t been for the 97th minute winner that would be my vote for worst ever Scotland home result.

I was at that game, and in all the celebration of big Mick's late winner I think I was back at the car by the time I realised how totally pish the whole spectacle had been.  Few Scotland careers ended that night.

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Friendlies are a whole different matter - we've had some shockers in those. Even still, Hungary were 64th in 2004 when they beat us 3-0. Cyprus are 89th just now.

What ranking were Wales when they won 1-2 at Hampden?

Were they on the up then?

12 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

That Liechtenstein game was the absolute pits. If it hadn’t been for the 97th minute winner that would be my vote for worst ever Scotland home result.

This might be the only time I’ve not celebrated a Scotland goal. I remember my dad and I just looked at each other with that roll eyes look. I said we didn’t deserve that goal and I still believe it. Utter pish

11 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

What ranking were Wales when they won 1-2 at Hampden?

Were they on the up then?

That was a fucking abysmal evening.  Already been mugged off undeservedly down there, then got similar up here.  Seem to remember it was a miserable, sleety night too, wonderful trudge back into town.

We'll win both games 2-1, IMO.

Cyprus shouldn't be under estimated, quick glance suggests a lot of their players were involved for APOEL in the CL 17/18. They drew twice with Dortmund in that.

Div posted this picture this morning. Not quite sure if it's a poor or decent effort but I'm swaying towards the former. 20190606_110807.thumb.jpg.6f122a91007afe6706eb325e0b936be6.jpg
Probably looking at a crowd between 35,000 to 40,000? Not bad really for Cyprus.

If it's above 30k then I'd say it's a great effort. I don't think it will be though. The North Stand's full which supposedly holds 9,000; they haven't opened the East, West and top tier of the South; and the corner of the East has good availability.

9 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
24 minutes ago, DAFC. said:
The tickets unavailable in the Celtic and Rangers ends I take have been sold out? Or are they not opening those stands?

The latter.

That's a bit poor. But no wonder given the prices and how crap we've been. 

I paid £35 in total for a ticket in the North stand for the Russia game on the Friday night in a few months, quite happy to pay that but for Cyprus at home, nah it's ok lads! They should have made this game £20 a ticket seeing as it's the big man's 1st game in charge and the fact it's Cyprus, idiots.

Edited by M0rtonfc