Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rab B Nesbit

UEFA Super Cup 2019-20

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

This Kuro character sounds rather angry tonight. Wonder what his previous user names were.

Who was he before Jimmy? I think I’m in here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Who was he before Jimmy? I think I’m in here. 

Dunno. Obviously banned and sneaked back in under the radar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He makes fair points tbh. He just made the mistake of engaging with him rather than just putting him on ignore because talking to him about it is pointless and boring.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Dunno. Obviously banned and sneaked back in under the radar.

I wondered if that was the case Jimmy. Interesting strategy he’s certainly a trier to be fair to him but still ultimately dog walking thread bound. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tbone stag said:

He makes fair points tbh. He just made the mistake of engaging with him rather than just putting him on ignore because talking to him about it is pointless and boring.

 

 

I think that's a good idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...