UEFA Super Cup 2019-20

Now confirmed as Liverpool v Chelsea at Besiktas Park, Istanbul on Tuesday 14th August 2019, Kick off 8pm. 

This will be the first time that a British club has won it since Liverpool in 2005. 

I wonder if there’s a Tesco’s in Istanbul Airport. 

67AB641F-710D-45D2-919D-4AA3306726BD.jpeg

Guest Moomintroll
Now confirmed as Liverpool v Chelsea at Besiktas Park, Istanbul on Tuesday 14th August 2019, Kick off 8pm. 
This will be the first time that a British club has won it since Liverpool in 2005. 
I wonder if there’s a Tesco’s in Istanbul Airport. 
67AB641F-710D-45D2-919D-4AA3306726BD.jpeg.e526134ef48dbf0c5c373282743ba112.jpeg
Good opportunity for a weeks holiday with some added football. Bet there is a sudden inexplicable mark up in Turkish AI Resorts that week now

7 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Wrong twice there with that terrible answer.  

Tesco if singular, Tescos if there's more than one.  

Are you on the drugs?  

Robert used the indefinite article when discussing the middle-of-the-road supermarket indicating the likelihood that he was referring to a singular not plural. The fact that he wrongly inserted an apostrophe before the ‘s’ in “Tesco’s” is also evidence of a grammatical nightmare for our  faux hubcap thieving friend. I’m addition, if there is a branch of Tesco in Istanbul airport, it’s highly likely there will only be one branch given the inflated rental rates commonly found  within international airport terminals.  

Finally, yes im off my tits on heroin. It’s Tuesday, duh.

• 2 months later...

Liverpool’s 23 man squad for tomorrow night’s game ... 

Andy Lonergan is included, but Dejan Lovren misses out due to illness apparently.

Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Adrian, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Lonergan, Shaqiri, Brewster, Robertson, Origi, Matip, Hoever, Kelleher, Alexander-Arnold & Elliott.

Could see Chelsea winning but only if they score first. If they go behind and then have to chase the game Liverpool will be ruthless on the counter attack just like Man Utd on Sunday. Adrian is always good for a howler too, wouldn't be too confident if I had to rely on him for a chunk of the season.

Just now, Diamonds are Forever said:

Could see Chelsea winning but only if they score first. If they go behind and then have to chase the game Liverpool will be ruthless on the counter attack just like Man Utd on Sunday. Adrian is always good for a howler too, wouldn't be too confident if I had to rely on him for a chunk of the season.

Hopefully Alisson will be back after the international break Diamond.