COWDENBEATH 2019-20

1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

That could be embarrassing.

hope he has signed the contract and we are just announcing one a day !

monday was Ryan Connolly, Tuesday is mango, Wednesday ?

Wednesday we announce the hotel deal...

Robbie Deas any good? seems we are trying to get him on a loan, best position?

I suspected he would move up the leagues on loan. Very promising player. Championship football should be just the ticket for him at this time. Great attitude, it’ll be good for you if you get him.

42 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Have you still got Tam O’B? Well Deas is much, much, better. Was hoping we’d get him back again, you won’t be disappointed.

I think you're being harsh on TOB. Without a doubt the best part timer defender in Scotland.

1 hour ago, Smokerson said:

Robbie Deas any good? seems we are trying to get him on a loan, best position?

Someone I know who knows him told me a few weeks back that Robbie told him he would be getting loaned out to a Championship side.

Learnt all he's going to learn at our level time for him to get tested  against better full time teams.

12 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Someone I know who knows him told me a few weeks back that Robbie told him he would be getting loaned out to a Championship side.

Learnt all he's going to learn at our level time for him to get tested  against better full time teams.

Yeah. It's time for him to up his game to have any chance at staying with Celtic. Good luck to him.

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Have you still got Tam O’B? Well Deas is much, much, better. Was hoping we’d get him back again, you won’t be disappointed.

TOB has improved since he left us and he was pretty decent when he was with us! Has to be 1 of our favourite ex players alongside Hemmings & Stewart given his goal against the Pars in play off!

1 hour ago, Blueminer said:

TOB has improved since he left us and he was pretty decent when he was with us! Has to be 1 of our favourite ex players alongside Hemmings & Stewart given his goal against the Pars in play off!

Yes I know TOB is still playing well. It’s no slight on him but I just think Deas is a class act.

On 11/06/2019 at 06:59, Brazilianlex said:

That could be embarrassing.

hope he has signed the contract and we are just announcing one a day !

monday was Ryan Connolly, Tuesday is mango, Wednesday ?

6pm tonight.....