8 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Ain't gonna happen.

Wish it was

8 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Wasn’t being serious.

Wish you were.

Really looking forward to my first trip of the season on Saturday, wearing my recently-arrived new shirt and hoping the size of Hampden's pitch can be fully utilised by Cowden's new style of Samba-like football.

Though if I was to have a guess on the result, I'll go for a score draw.

Hope to see a few of you there

Mon the Coos!

Really looking forward to my first trip of the season on Saturday, wearing my recently-arrived new shirt and hoping the size of Hampden's pitch can be fully utilised by Cowden's new style of Samba-like football.
Though if I was to have a guess on the result, I'll go for a score draw.
Hope to see a few of you there
Mon the Coos!

Hopefully a fruitful trip on Saturday. Shame about our goalie being out. Tough game but we have a chance.

15 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Emergency 7 day loan

Mcgurn? same lad we got from Livi last season? Craig Gordon?

We have a keeper.

PJ Morrison on loan from Motherwell. Was excellent at Albion last season.

We have a keeper.
PJ Morrison on loan from Motherwell. Was excellent at Albion last season.

That’s a cracking signing if true. He was excellent every time I saw him play for Albion Rovers last season.

9 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

That’s a cracking signing if true. He was excellent every time I saw him play for Albion Rovers last season.

100% true.  Just away to be announced!

34 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Pity it’s only for 7 days. Good effort to get him though.

I think that is the rules for emergency goalkeeper loans. Can only be for 7 days but that might be extendable in blocks of 7 days as long as the Club can prove the emergency, ie Doctors line or similar re the injured keeper.

I think that is the rules for emergency goalkeeper loans. Can only be for 7 days but that might be extendable in blocks of 7 days as long as the Club can prove the emergency, ie Doctors line or similar re the injured keeper.

Nice one. Thanks for the info. Every day is a learning day.

I previously had no firm view on David Marsh  as a player for us on the park contributed fairly little and a disappointment in my eyes given his percieved reputation and expectations. As an individual seemed somewhat distant and at times believed his own PR without being completely  off putting an enigma if you will.. However his antics last Saturday and his cheap shot at Kevin  have now resolved that personal conundrum  and crystallised my thoughts. He is simply a complete  Bawbag stole your stock-phrase @Cowden_T.I.D but never a more apt application . 

Beyond his cowardly act of thuggery his performance as a player through the 90 minutes also confirmed again how poor he is and delighted no longer on the pay role at Central Park.

Hopefully Kevin makes a full and swift recovery.

I previously had no firm view on David Marsh  as a player for us on the park contributed fairly little and a disappointment in my eyes given his percieved reputation and expectations. As an individual seemed somewhat distant and at times believed his own PR without being completely  off putting an enigma if you will.. However his antics last Saturday and his cheap shot at Kevin  have now resolved that personal conundrum  and crystallised my thoughts. He is simply a complete  Bawbag stole your stock-phrase [mention=17956]Cowden_T.I.D[/mention] but never a more apt application . 
Beyond his cowardly act of thuggery his performance as a player through the 90 minutes also confirmed again how poor he is and delighted no longer on the pay role at Central Park.
Not going to dispute your opinion on him being a cowardly bawbag but I thought he was a decent player for us and indeed a decent player at this level. Perhaps his attitude issue was the reason he left us?

43 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:
1 hour ago, Blue Oktober said:
I previously had no firm view on David Marsh  as a player for us on the park contributed fairly little and a disappointment in my eyes given his percieved reputation and expectations. As an individual seemed somewhat distant and at times believed his own PR without being completely  off putting an enigma if you will.. However his antics last Saturday and his cheap shot at Kevin  have now resolved that personal conundrum  and crystallised my thoughts. He is simply a complete  Bawbag stole your stock-phrase [mention=17956]Cowden_T.I.D[/mention] but never a more apt application . 

Not going to dispute your opinion on him being a cowardly bawbag but I thought he was a decent player for us and indeed a decent player at this level. Perhaps his attitude issue was the reason he left us?

All about opinions sir but I certainly can't recall a memorable contribution or performance he was brought in as a key player in a push for promtion and contributed ....................

I take it we can only do an emergency loan for a week at a time?

Is there a limit on how many times or can we keep doing it for another 6 weeks until Kev is fit again?

Yeah I imagine we'll have Morrison until Kev is back fully fit. He'll be determined for a clean sheet against his old club tomorrow!