COWDENBEATH 2019-20

34 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Pity it’s only for 7 days. Good effort to get him though.

I think that is the rules for emergency goalkeeper loans. Can only be for 7 days but that might be extendable in blocks of 7 days as long as the Club can prove the emergency, ie Doctors line or similar re the injured keeper.

I think that is the rules for emergency goalkeeper loans. Can only be for 7 days but that might be extendable in blocks of 7 days as long as the Club can prove the emergency, ie Doctors line or similar re the injured keeper.

Nice one. Thanks for the info. Every day is a learning day.

I previously had no firm view on David Marsh  as a player for us on the park contributed fairly little and a disappointment in my eyes given his percieved reputation and expectations. As an individual seemed somewhat distant and at times believed his own PR without being completely  off putting an enigma if you will.. However his antics last Saturday and his cheap shot at Kevin  have now resolved that personal conundrum  and crystallised my thoughts. He is simply a complete  Bawbag stole your stock-phrase @Cowden_T.I.D but never a more apt application . 

Beyond his cowardly act of thuggery his performance as a player through the 90 minutes also confirmed again how poor he is and delighted no longer on the pay role at Central Park.

Hopefully Kevin makes a full and swift recovery.

I previously had no firm view on David Marsh  as a player for us on the park contributed fairly little and a disappointment in my eyes given his percieved reputation and expectations. As an individual seemed somewhat distant and at times believed his own PR without being completely  off putting an enigma if you will.. However his antics last Saturday and his cheap shot at Kevin  have now resolved that personal conundrum  and crystallised my thoughts. He is simply a complete  Bawbag stole your stock-phrase [mention=17956]Cowden_T.I.D[/mention] but never a more apt application . 
Beyond his cowardly act of thuggery his performance as a player through the 90 minutes also confirmed again how poor he is and delighted no longer on the pay role at Central Park.
Not going to dispute your opinion on him being a cowardly bawbag but I thought he was a decent player for us and indeed a decent player at this level. Perhaps his attitude issue was the reason he left us?

43 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:
1 hour ago, Blue Oktober said:
I previously had no firm view on David Marsh  as a player for us on the park contributed fairly little and a disappointment in my eyes given his percieved reputation and expectations. As an individual seemed somewhat distant and at times believed his own PR without being completely  off putting an enigma if you will.. However his antics last Saturday and his cheap shot at Kevin  have now resolved that personal conundrum  and crystallised my thoughts. He is simply a complete  Bawbag stole your stock-phrase [mention=17956]Cowden_T.I.D[/mention] but never a more apt application . 

Not going to dispute your opinion on him being a cowardly bawbag but I thought he was a decent player for us and indeed a decent player at this level. Perhaps his attitude issue was the reason he left us?

All about opinions sir but I certainly can't recall a memorable contribution or performance he was brought in as a key player in a push for promtion and contributed ....................

I take it we can only do an emergency loan for a week at a time?

Is there a limit on how many times or can we keep doing it for another 6 weeks until Kev is fit again?

Apart from loans from one window to the next the only other loans now available are 7 day emergency goalkeeper loans. Unlike other loans you do need to seek SPFL permission for each of these 7 day loans. The rules don't say anything about how many times you can do this and by the same token no limit in terms of number of weeks is mentioned. The SPFL will ask for doctor's certification of injury to be submitted.

26 minutes ago, Bluebrazilcfc said:

With the exception of young Chris Hamilton, who was outstanding, most players probably underperformed today and played well below the standards they have set and we still came away with a clean sheet and 3 points.

Impressive stuff, mon the coo! 

Morrison played well today and made a crucial save.

Crying out for a few subs second half to take the game to Rovers and pose a threat.

We definitely need more threat up front if we want to challenge the top two, starting next week.

4 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Five wins on the trot. Amazing stuff from us this season. We are grinding out wins when we have to which is a great habit to get into. Defending is a strong point in this squad which is also a good base. Well done to all involved.

Yeah. Barr rarely puts a foot wrong, although a funny slip near the end today. Todd also fairly solid more often than not, as is Hamilton. Dabrowski or Morrison both very good as well.

Edited by PELE

16 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Five wins on the trot. Amazing stuff from us this season. We are grinding out wins when we have to which is a great habit to get into. Defending is a strong point in this squad which is also a good base. Well done to all involved.

Can’t bash 5 straight league wins. Be interested to see how to get on next week against Edinburgh City. A Cowden win would be great thanks 😀