Annan had majority of possession first half today but can’t remember Kevin having a save to make. Todd dealt with nade well and Hamilton looked comfortable in the middle of the 2 with mango who is always pretty solid. Really well worked first goal to get us in at 1-0 a bit against the run of play. Second half was a lot better dominated most of the ball and could have probably had more than the 3. Rents again was excellent, and young smith grew into the game and has some brilliant touches. Hopefully nothing serious with herd the squad is thin enough with Harvey and Allan out at the moment as well. Hopefully keep that up again next week against Brechin, in what would be another massive 3 points already so early in the season, as the league looks like it could be incredibly tight this year. 

6 minutes ago, Bluebrazilcfc said:

Annan had majority of possession first half today but can’t remember Kevin having a save to make. Todd dealt with nade well and Hamilton looked comfortable in the middle of the 2 with mango who is always pretty solid. Really well worked first goal to get us in at 1-0 a bit against the run of play. Second half was a lot better dominated most of the ball and could have probably had more than the 3. Rents again was excellent, and young smith grew into the game and has some brilliant touches. Hopefully nothing serious with herd the squad is thin enough with Harvey and Allan out at the moment as well. Hopefully keep that up again next week against Brechin, in what would be another massive 3 points already so early in the season, as the league looks like it could be incredibly tight this year. 

Good post mate pretty much agree with all you say. First half Annan pressed hard and gave us no time on the ball and were strong when they were in possession without a clear threat in the final third. We weathered the storm & created a class opener with a cool finish. Second half I think given the conditions Annan couldn't  maintain the energy & pressing game which allowed spaces to open which we exploited well with the goal from Smith who was excellent & the pen. As has been said already Renton outstanding today involved in all goals with an exceptional work rate a very under rated yet in my opinion valuable part of the squad. Speaking to Jordan & Harvey hopefully sooner rather than later and hope herd not as bad as it looked.

4 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Kris Renton was absolutely brilliant today. Two assists and won the penalty.

Hard-won victory. Thought our back line was superb - winning so many  balls in the air and a lot of second balls. We were a bit shaky to begin with, but the more we settled the more we began to dominate the play. We have an outstanding keeper who gives confidence to the men in front of him. Our new signings from Hearts are already making their mark in a positive way. Smith was outstanding and big Kris never gave their defenders peace. The smiles are back at CP - get the word out  - this is a promising side

Renton didn’t score, take any wickets in the Ashes or score a try.  Drop him Bollan or gtf.

8 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Renton didn’t score, take any wickets in the Ashes or score a try.  Drop him Bollan or gtf.

Good night out Muzz aye?

53 minutes ago, big al said:

Good night out Muzz aye?

Big time. #wegoagain

Enjoying the gopro footage of the goals recently.

Thanks mate , really enjoying doing it although the camera ran out of battery and missed frasers goal but a new batters is ordered

40 minutes ago, Cowden_T.I.D said:

Thanks mate , really enjoying doing it although the camera ran out of battery and missed frasers goal but a new batters is ordered

Is there highlights as well mate? It’s great to see us providing match highlights again and the behind the goals footage is brilliant as well.  Keep up the good work mate, I certainly appreciate the hard work. 

On 25/08/2019 at 12:47, Bluebrazilcfc said:

Is there highlights as well mate? It’s great to see us providing match highlights again and the behind the goals footage is brilliant as well.  Keep up the good work mate, I certainly appreciate the hard work. 

As you asked great work again from @Cowden_T.I.D & Aaron 👏👏👏 excellent work. If you enjoy this please hit subscribe its FREE and really helps the club subscribe & share.

We’ve signed Ben Stirling on loan, noticed he played a few games on loan at Cowden. Any good?

28 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

We’ve signed Ben Stirling on loan, noticed he played a few games on loan at Cowden. Any good?

I have to admit I have absolutely   no recollection of him being at Central Park probably more an age thing rather than a reflection on him. Regardless best of luck to him.

10 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

bang bang average. Tall lad im sure but wasnt very mobile or technically good. Was a while ago we had him im sure so maybe has progressed since then. If he is same level as when playing with us he wont be great in the championship.

11 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

I was doing a stats article for our programme yesterday and stumbled across a random game where B Stirling scored for us.  Took me a few minutes to remember who he was.

Hope that helps.

He was very young when he was with us. He has had another two years development since then. I remember reading somewhere last season that he was doing really well and Hibs had high hopes for him. Hopefully he will do well in the championship. In my opinion it’s better for young layers to get experience in competitive leagues other than colt teams etc.

Sheerin has been appointed Craigroyston manager. Has there been such a universally popular player that’s played so little? Goes with everyone’s best wishes I’m sure. Top lad. 

7 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Sheerin has been appointed Craigroyston manager. Has there been such a universally popular player that’s played so little? Goes with everyone’s best wishes I’m sure. Top lad. 

He had 27 starts and 18 as subby wouln't say thats playing so little Muzz. Always fondly remembered for when he was fouled by the Cove keeper:lol: