COWDENBEATH 2019-20

1 minute ago, Brazilianlex said:

They shouldn’t be in the cup, if they have no intention of taking it seriously 

in fact, they shouldn’t be in the cup !

Clubs must have voted to allow it to happen,

Their players must have taken it seriously enough whipping Rovers last night.

2 hours ago, onecowden said:

Kane Hemmings going back to Dundee. What a striker he was for us. Him and Greg Stewart up front tearing defences apart will never leave me.

Noticed that he had just been on the bench for Notts County at the weekend so I presume he was out of their  new managers  plans or costing them too much for the National League.

3 hours ago, onecowden said:

Kane Hemmings going back to Dundee. What a striker he was for us. Him and Greg Stewart up front tearing defences apart will never leave me.

Awesome when we had them as a pairing up front and they were both great when they were both at Dundee as well. Greg is also now at Kane's old club of course, Glasgow Rangers!

19 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Nothing against them but poor show that Hearts won’t play at their home stadium.

cant remember which spfl team Aberdeen played at Formatine year or two ago but they turned up just with the players and the coaches.

visiting team officials were left standing watching the game with the fans. Expect Hearts will be similar.

Good.

And I hope they had to buy a pie and not get any prawn sandwiches too! :lol:

13 hours ago, onecowden said:

As good as it gets to awesome strikers when I need cheered up just replay league 1,play off stuff of dreams ¡!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

A Caramel Wafer and a Teacake are two VERY different things.

Indeed they are. Am more of a teacake man meself. Controversial statement time here but am not really a fan of the wafers - taste like feckin cardboard. As for teacakes though...

But then I am the weird bugger who didn't like wagon wheels when every other kid was muching them on the terraces at Old Trafford

So this week's big question.

Given the option, would you take a teacake or wafer?

Indeed they are. Am more of a teacake man meself. Controversial statement time here but am not really a fan of the wafers - taste like feckin cardboard. As for teacakes though...
But then I am the weird bugger who didn't like wagon wheels when every other kid was muching them on the terraces at Old Trafford

Teacake but like a Caramel Log

1 hour ago, Drifter said:

Teacakes and Wagon Wheels are sh*t. I'm not a huge fan of Caramel Wafers either but they are the best of the three. 

In terms of wafer based confectionery, you can't beat a Time Out. 

4 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Teacakes and Wagon Wheels are sh*t. I'm not a huge fan of Caramel Wafers either but they are the best of the three. 

In terms of wafer based confectionery, you can't beat a Time Out. 

Bring back a Bar Six - Cadbury's answer to the Kit Kat