2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

The West Fife Magic Money Tree:

1411626782_moneytree.jpg.9d7a05b6a8394b086fd8acb104a6925c.jpg

Right Side: Kelty

Left Side: Cowdenbeath....

Still above them though 

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

cfc.jpg

Excuse me administrator but could you please ask the person who posted this to stop spamming our site. 

🤔

"Can this shite be removed please admin. I realise this is a busy and red hot thread but that doesn't make it an easy option for spamming. @keithgy Are you still a mod can you remove the above it is not SFC related. Cheers." 

Edited by silkybeath

3 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

You get criticised then for having too many players

That is true if we had anymore coming in I wouldn't expect there to be too much. We were probably bare bones at the end of last season and had a good run. Can't have too much players with not having a regular reserve side end up with too much guys just sitting on the bench or stand.

From last season's squad which finished 6th, we have lost McGurn Deas Bollan Fraser Malcolm and signed Dubrowski Valentine Herd Barr Thomas Taylor and we will have Allen for the whole season. I think our  midfield looks better with more pace and players willing to run forward with the ball. If we can keep it on the ground Cox and Allen  will cause plenty of problems. A lot will depend on how the keeper and Barr perform. I think we can challenge for the playoffs.

Anybody any  idea when Football Nation will be getting the <ahem> 'larger' gentlemen's sizes for the new home tops back in stock ?

Blair Malcolm. Any good? Just signed him, seems a big jump to Championship.

Not good enough.

Edit to add. In my opinion.

29 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

I would say so. 

57 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

Very good two seasons ago he’d have been good enough then. Last season just seemed to be going through the motions. 

Seeing as we’re here, may as well ask the same question about Robbie Deas? Seems like Peter Grant spent plenty time at Central Park last season haha.

Just now, KierenAAFC said:

Seeing as we’re here, may as well ask the same question about Robbie Deas? Seems like Peter Grant spent plenty time at Central Park last season haha.

It has been expected that Celtic would be loaning Deas to a Championship side with Arbroath being rumoured.  A very good player, Grant would have been watching his son playing for Clyde against us he was there on the last day with Paul McStay.

Deas is very good and should easily cope at that level. Malcolm I always felt there is a player but he doesn’t really have a position. Very versatile and good with both feet but won’t really do much. Tidy looking mother I hear.

Deas. Good attitude and obviously been coached well. Deserves a chance at a higher level. Good luck to him.

[quote post="Tidy looking mother I hear.

If true She want get peace from weetoonlad on his tannoy duties

So will Cowden be announcing the signing of Gareth Bale before the first game against Elgin or what?

Was speaking to someone in Beath Bargain Store the other day who said he should be unveiled today but still waiting.

If it's a case of getting the financial implications of his contract sorted after the freebie from Madrid, then I went for a piss up a money tree the other day after wandering home from the pub and found a half-eaten pie and a few Iron Brew Humbugs (still wrapped) scattered underneath it. I'd be happy to donate these to the cause if it helps get the deal over the line.

Though if the club's waiting to announce the signing in time for his home debut next week, and the potential of a sell-out crowd at Central Park, then I'd understand that.

But the Cowden faithful demands answers!

Is Gareth Bale signing for the club or what?

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 20:38, cowdenbeath said:

Luke Armstrong who played with us in 2015 has signed a 3 year contract with Salford City after a 2nd spell with Middlesbrough.

Subbed on after 77 mins today for his Salford debut. Won 2-0.

Thomas injured according to twitter. 

Assume we are 442:

Kev

Pyper Mango Todd Valantine

Buchanan Miller Herd Taylor

Renton Allan

That midfield worries me.

Thomas injured according to twitter. 
Assume we are 442:
Kev
Pyper Mango Todd Valantine
Buchanan Miller Herd Taylor
Renton Allan
That midfield worries me.

Robbie Buchanan’s work rate impressed me in the Betfred Cup , Graham Taylor struggled against Stenny but nothing was pulling off for him was good other games though , miller and Herd worry me though yeah