18 minutes ago, big al said:

Hopefully it works out for him and the club this season, and any past issues have been put to bed.

Good game for him to build up match fitness tomorrow, as it’s pretty meaningless although sure there’s a financial gain for each position in the group.

IMHO he will be on the bench you planning to head to Elgin next week?

17 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

IMHO he will be on the bench you planning to head to Elgin next week?

Not this time mate. 

Yeah wouldn’t be surprised to see him on bench.

Luke Armstrong who played with us in 2015 has signed a 3 year contract with Salford City after a 2nd spell with Middlesbrough.

If this Harvest Swan is half as good as Harvey Swann, then he will do alright.

Great we finally got Harvests cygnet-ure.

9 minutes ago, PELE said:

Great we finally got Harvests cygnet-ure.

signed using a Pen I hope. Otherwise if Cowdenbeath stay Mute he might be poached by Bewick's Rangers. 

Harvest subbed on and we score a minute later.

Hmmmmmm.

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

Hmmmmmm.

Laddie kens the score...

76E527B2-894E-44FA-A3DC-026DC0B1FB46.jpeg

After a bright start we faded badly. 

Not sure why we didn’t make any changes until the final few minutes. I would have made some with half an hour to go at the latest. 

Heard Sheerin is leaving and not surprised. Unused sub when we are losing and Renton suspended means Bollan is never going to play him.

Disappointing day

started really well, rattled the bar then we disappeared.

not impressed with stenny, they won’t win the league. The centre back was hilarious, every ball in the air, he shouted “win the fuckin header” he never said anything else for the whole 90 mins, even the stenny fans were laughing at him.

8 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Disappointing day

not impressed with stenny, they won’t win the league. The centre back was hilarious, every ball in the air, he shouted “win the fuckin header” he never said anything else for the whole 90 mins, even the stenny fans were laughing at him.

How can you live being that perma-rattled? 

10 minutes ago, Christophe said:

How can you live being that perma-rattled? 

Just breathe in and out on a regular basis 

3 hours ago, Neilly said:

Hmmmmmm.

Goal really wasn't anything to do with Harvest Cook cross hitting off Todd one of those things.

42 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Disappointing day

Have to agree, stenny are big and physical  and solid enough but won’t win the league with that side.

I know they are in the division above, but I was more impressed with East Fife. Sounds daft when we beat them 2-0 but could tell they have more about them.

The big boy upfront will score a few goals  (Mcguigan?) although the tannoy announcer continually calling him Mr goals is pretty lame.

on the plus side barely any kids in the half of the stand occupied by Cowden fans. 

Edited by big al

Shame if Sheerin departs. He should have been playing today. He is basically a slower version of McGuigan. Some people may not be keen on him, but he uses the ball well and causes problems for the opposition defence. I feel sorry for Allan. He gets no service. We are pretty toothless just now. We seem more interested in trying to get corners rather than set up chances. What is more worrying is that Miller, Buchanan and Cox seem incapable of making a simple pass. They either hit it straight to the opposition or take too long to make the pass.

3 minutes ago, big al said:

Have to agree, stenny are big and physical  and solid enough but won’t win the league with that side.

I know they are in the division above, but I was more impressed with East Fife. Sounds daft when we beat them 2-0 but could tell they have more about them.

The big boy upfront will score a few goals  (Mcguigan?) although the tannoy announcer continually calling him Mr goals is pretty lame.

on the plus side barely any kids in the half of the stand occupied by Cowden fans. 

Quite a tear stained post that Al. It's only a dead rubber game mate keep the chin up.

East Fife are a league above us with a far bigger budget I'm not surprised they looked better.

I think you should he focusing on your own gang than the opposition as much. Looking at your squad assembled you are in for a long season. You could even see the dejection of Swann in that video having to sign back on there again.

I assumed Sheerin was still recovering from a head knock which was why he hasn't featured. Would be gutted if he left. I think both these teams will finish in the top half On another day, with a different ref we could have won it. Bollan does seem terribly reluctant to use his subs.

9 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

I assumed Sheerin was still recovering from a head knock which was why he hasn't featured. Would be gutted if he left. I think both these teams will finish in the top half On another day, with a different ref we could have won it. Bollan does seem terribly reluctant to use his subs.

Correct and did us a favour today getting stripped and doing the keeper warm up pre match.

11 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

The ref was poor, but he didn't stop us from being poor. We never threatened. We had a few opportunities, but we were too slow to benefit.

2 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

Correct and did us a favour today getting stripped and doing the keeper warm up pre match.

The sooner he is ready to come back the better, if he doesn't leave. 

He definitely seems keen, which is half the battle.