Been of the boards for some time due to having to change email but being reading as a "Guest"

I had to create a New everything.

Like the new Kit, hope the team plays as good as the Kit looks.

I am guessing there was some sort of rule preventing the goalie kit from being a replica of the original all black kit.

Great that the new kit is being so warmly received. It's the best I've seen in my time supporting the club.  Going by social media this will be a fast seller and I'm delighted for the club.

Just means that next seasons is going to be utter shite by comparison :lol: 

We could just wear this kit for the next ten years.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Great that the new kit is being so warmly received. It's the best I've seen in my time supporting the club.  Going by social media this will be a fast seller and I'm delighted for the club.

Just means that next seasons is going to be utter shite by comparison :lol: 

Do as we do n keep it for two (think about the supporters pockets) sideways movie thumbs up GIF

Love the strip, really good effort.

What next? The radge multi triangles strip from early 90s? (Had racewall as sponsor)

1 minute ago, big al said:

Love the strip, really good effort.

What next? The radge multi triangles strip from early 90s? (Had racewall as sponsor)

Oh hope not that was the world's worst shirt¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!l

Edited by Cowden loyal brethern
Mistake

Hope there is a very good uptake on the strip. There has clearly been a lot of work gone into securing this, bespoke designs at our level cant be easy, so I really hope people do purchase one to show support for what the club has done.

I will definitely be getting one, haven't bought a strip in a while.

If we go 1-0 up, will there be chants of we want ten.

Team did well, battling hard and played alright especially 2nd half.

Good workout for the fitness and no shame to lose 2-0 to a top 6 premier team.

the keeper, Barr, Thomas and Renton were excellent although everyone had decent performances and contributed.

Best I have seen big Renton.

only disappointment for me is only giving the 2 subs a few minutes.  Would have given them a longer run out, especially Allan. While Cox and Renton battled away, neither has any pace and we were crying out for a change upfront earlier.

Same as Saturday, we badly need a left back although again Mullen has a good game but it’s not his fault we don’t get his overlapping or general attacking play when he’s stuck on the left.

Fitter team won, as you would expect. A bit embarrassing from Hearts diving for penalties against a League 2 team. Referee utterly clueless as per usual.

Is Allan not fully fit? 

Just now, cowden boy said:

Wonder how shirt sales went today, picked up the home one myself real stunner in person

Aye?

6 minutes ago, cowden boy said:

Wonder how shirt sales went today, picked up the home one myself real stunner in person

Seemed to go well looking at the number of folk coming out of the shop and folk going about in them. Good to see a few young fans with the new top need to get the young fan base built up again.

12 minutes ago, big al said:

Team did well, battling hard and played alright especially 2nd half.

Good workout for the fitness and no shame to lose 2-0 to a top 6 premier team.

the keeper, Barr, Thomas and Renton were excellent although everyone had decent performances and contributed.

Best I have seen big Renton.

only disappointment for me is only giving the 2 subs a few minutes.  Would have given them a longer run out, especially Allan. While Cox and Renton battled away, neither has any pace and we were crying out for a change upfront earlier.

Same as Saturday, we badly need a left back although again Mullen has a good game but it’s not his fault we don’t get his overlapping or general attacking play when he’s stuck on the left.

I agree with most of this, except the Renton bit. I genuinely don't like having a dig at players and he is a nice guy, but he offers no threat whatsoever, certainly the way he is played anyway. He made one run at the keeper and forced him to knock the ball out. I really struggle to remember any matches where he has actually shot at goal and he is supposed to be a striker. If that's the best you have seen from him, then that says it all. I feel sorry for Cox, because he usually has to chase lost causes and then gets frustrated.

Edited by PELE

Losing 2-0 to Hearts isn't too bad, but it is still frustrating that we didn't really threaten them. Personally, I would have had Cox, Allan and Sheerin on and had a go at them. We sat too deep and they simply knocked it past us anyway. I would rather have a real go and take the risk of a bad loss in the hope that the tactic works occasionally and we get the odd shock result. 

Even though Hearts were nothing special, it could easily have been a heavy defeat if it was not for Dabrowski.