Yeah mate Barr is a rock and could be a brilliant signing.

Craig Barr is comfortably the best defender in League 2, arguably League 1 as well. A truly shrewd piece of business IMO.

Even if he does end up injured, he's worth the gamble.

He's also an absolute ride.

37 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Craig Barr is comfortably the best defender in League 2, arguably League 1 as well. A truly shrewd piece of business IMO.

Has looked great so far. What a difference a big strong defender makes.

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

He’s like the porridge oats man, just standing there with his chest puffed out swatting away the feeble East Fife attack’s, occasionally shouting ‘Mango’s’ in a voice Russell Crowe is envious of before calmly bringing the ball down on his chest and distributing to whichever team mate he decides is worthy.

An amazing turnaround of fortunes.

Seconds away from falling through the trapdoor into oblivion, to now beating East Fife. Could this be Cowdens year?

All the best for the season ahead wid tinks.

Even if we end up in the EOS we would still beat East Fife. Was good to meet up with you soap dodgers though. Good luck with the rest of the season.

19 hours ago, The Blue Brasilion said:

Trying to visualize how the sponsor will look on it. Will it be red?, combination of blue ond white? or on a white panel?  Either way I got my cash for it put aside, looks a cracker. 

Suppose that's part of the surprise BB.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Suppose that's part of the surprise BB.

I know it's unlikely for obvious reasons, but it would look really smart if you could buy the new home top without the sponsor logo on it. The older tops looked better as there were no sponsors then.

19 minutes ago, PELE said:

I know it's unlikely for obvious reasons, but it would look really smart if you could buy the new home top without the sponsor logo on it. The older tops looked better as there were no sponsors then.

Aye I liked it back in the day pre sponsored shirts think our 1st one was 84-85 TC Oil Tools that was a pin stripe Umbro one and a red away I used to have one of those would probably be worth a few quid now a days as it had a material sew on number.

Interesting interview with Donald Findlay here - https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17769853.donald-findlay-qc-talks-distressing-toll-work/

Only mentions Cowden at one point....

He is, though, chairman of his hometown football club, Cowdenbeath FC, but admits there is “no pleasure” in the role, adding: “If you look to see the record of Cowdenbeath... you will see that this is another burden I have to carry around with me.”

Clearly loving his role as chairman :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Who is buzzing for the strip launch tonight then.

It's the highlight of the year.

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Who is buzzing for the strip launch tonight then.

Ronasldincoo sitting on the seafront holding his breath and expecting a pleasant ( Drifter style) surprise.

I have imagined what it looks like so much that when it is released I will still see it as how I have imagined it rather than what it actually looks like.

Upon hearing this news, am just on me way to pick Drifter up from a hermit asylum where he's refused to be released from until the unveiling of the shirt that was dreamed up a very long year ago. Expect to hear from the fecker soon...

Just now, The Blue Brasilion said:

Must be the most anticipated Cowden shirt ever. 

We have been waiting nearly 50 years for its return. I have even asked Toffs if they would make it in the past.