Surely if you are going to 9/10 games a season and don’t want to buy a whole season book, you just pay in at the turnstile when you can make it?

is that not how it works?

theres no logic in this conversation. 

57 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

I don't recall these at all. Yes we might have had half season tickets where a full season ticket had vouchers 1-9 or 10-18 are torn out (we still do that in December when we remove 1-9 from books and sell them then). But not aware of any tickets being sold where you could just choose 9 out of 18 at random and you would need to know in advance what 9 games you were attending to do that

there were because I bought them for a couple of seasons, I wouldn't have bought a post December one for the same reasons as I wouldnt buy a full season ticket

35 minutes ago, big al said:

Surely if you are going to 9/10 games a season and don’t want to buy a whole season book, you just pay in at the turnstile when you can make it?

is that not how it works?

theres no logic in this conversation. 

that's certainly what I do now but was happy to pay some cash upfront.cowden usually got the better of the deal as id usually a couple unused

None of us are rolling in cash. What’s important though is that people do buy season tickets to support the club if they can afford it in order to keep the club running. It’s surely an investment in our shared future support of the club beyond any normal purchase. It’s a bit wrongheaded to be thinking about getting the ‘better of the deal’ and if that’s the case, then fine, then clearly you won’t be considering any season ticket options. Nothing wrong with paying at the turnstiles at all.

14 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Jordan Allan signs for.....

Cowdenbeath :D

Superb news! Hopefully to be unveiled wearing the new top!

Good player who can only get better. He will score a few goals for us this season. Happy with this signing.

Excellent. Should be good for both the club and Jordan.

On 26/06/2019 at 21:06, vince sinclair said:

Pars took a fair number to borham wood likewise EF to Dublin

Was one of my favourite trips, I appreciate it's a cash drian for the clubs but the long away days are great for fans. 

20 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Match.jpg

Frigginell, one of the few weekends I can get to game over the next month or two, easy to get to train-wise *, and I didn't even know about it. Gutted.

Anyway. Be good for Renton to get a few pre-season goals under his belt, hopefully form a decent combination with Allan and have a slim(mer)-line Sheerin as competition for a decent front two, and it might be a good season... in a fine kit.

Now for that keeper...

* Easy as in only seven hours travelling and just four buses, and two trains. Grr

Edited by Drifter

13 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Frigginell, one of the few weekends I can get to game over the next month or two, easy to get to train-wise *, and I didn't even know about it. Gutted.

It was a training game at St Andrews and not a "proper" friendly.