COWDENBEATH 2019-20

Don’t see anything special about goal G to be honest. Tippy tappy crap at the back then a lucky break going forward resulting in a tap in. D,E, and F the best goals for me, all decent football in the build ups. Hard to choose but maybe Harvey Swanns because the hardest finish. 

31 minutes ago, gogsy said:

GTF but can we still pick up our 50k charity handout you mean.

Some guy with loads of money wants to give each league club some of it to help in this crisis. What’s wrong with that? It’s very noble of him.

It has f**k all to do with a stupid proposal to put colt teams in the league, or even any reconstruction proposal. It’s about survival for all the clubs, nothing else at the moment.

Edited by big al

41 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

Sorry to hear about Ryan Connelly. He looked a really talented player in the making.. Hope we don't live to regret it.

I hope we do regret it. Good luck to the young man.

What a car crash from Donald Findlay, an example of all that is wrong with Scottish football.

Absolutely so, I was cringing at some of what was coming out of his mouth. No wonder we can’t progress Scottish football when these are the people making the decisions.

11 hours ago, pipedreamer said:

What a car crash from Donald Findlay, an example of all that is wrong with Scottish football.

10 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Absolutely so, I was cringing at some of what was coming out of his mouth. No wonder we can’t progress Scottish football when these are the people making the decisions.

:lol:

You have to be an absolute moron to not realise that Donald Findlay came across about 100 times better than both Levein and English on the podcast.  

Can either of you say which parts of what Donald said did you not agree with? What was so cringey? 

I'd urge all Cowden fans to give the pod a listen as it's great entertainment.

My highlight was Craig telling us we wouldn't get any players on loan in the future before back tracking as he isn't involved at hearts anymore. Absolute bumpkin of a boy

[emoji38]
You have to be an absolute moron to not realise that Donald Findlay came across about 100 times better than both Levein and English on the podcast.  
Can either of you say which parts of what Donald said did you not agree with? What was so cringey? 

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

:lol:

Never realised how thick English was, he’s been getting pelters  on other threads too. As for Craig, he really didn’t seem to realise that it wasn’t just about Hearts and to think he was the Scotland manager. 
As someone else said Donald didn’t even get out of second gear.

It’s not just Cowden fans who should listen but all football  fans.