COWDENBEATH 2019-20

31 minutes ago, SuperCowden said:

I donated 20 on Wednesday but will give another 20 next I'm paid, good on the club, for putting bit of fun into the donating tho, in these tough times, Cowdenbeath must go on

Thank you sir it really is appreciated and not taken for granted please be assured.

The board plan to meet virtualy again on line Tuesday to try and work through plans albeit given the lack of certainty it is hard to make firm plans something of a moveable feast at the minute.

The clubs aim is to survive the crisis and and for the club, players and fans & staff to come out safe and strong  to take on more more normal sporting challenges.

Your support and everyone and from others appreciated and humbling in equal measure.

Keep the faith and stay safe.

Some memorable games from season 2000/01. Toorie putting the ball in with his nose (a joke that we had at the poty dance that night after the game, lol) Quality ball in from Muzza as well  I missed the 7-5 game, but the 3-0 play off game, what a team that day, Gareth Wardlaw covered every blade of grass, absolute tank. 

On 24/03/2020 at 13:46, big al said:

Players can still cross a ball, Fraser Mullen has some really good deliveries.

Crossing is an art form that is rapidly disappearing. Have you seen the English premiership recently ? The number of crosses and corners that don't get past the first defender is staggering. Btw who are we virtually playing on Saturday ?

P.S. Just seen on Facebook. Stenny. Virtual 3-0 win

Edited by ronaldincoo

16 hours ago, The Blue Brasilion said:

Some memorable games from season 2000/01. Toorie putting the ball in with his nose (a joke that we had at the poty dance that night after the game, lol) Quality ball in from Muzza as well  I missed the 7-5 game, but the 3-0 play off game, what a team that day, Gareth Wardlaw covered every blade of grass, absolute tank. 

Yip, when right at the start of that 3-0 game when Wardlaw put their player off the pitch at the shy line you knew he was well up for it. Had a cracking game.

On 25/03/2020 at 20:15, ronaldincoo said:

Crossing is an art form that is rapidly disappearing. Have you seen the English premiership recently ? The number of crosses and corners that don't get past the first defender is staggering. Btw who are we virtually playing on Saturday ?

P.S. Just seen on Facebook. Stenny. Virtual 3-0 win

Swann can put a good delivery in aswell to be fair.

Iv paid in to our game tomorrow so I’m expecting a good performance!

They better be up for it!!

Edited by big al