COWDENBEATH 2019-20

22 minutes ago, PELE said:

I meant an outfield player. As we seem to have asked for the loan to be cut short, I thought either it is because he will not be fit soon. Or, maybe we have another loanย  player in mind.

Ah fair enough. Iโ€™m sure Bollan will be looking at whatโ€™s available. Teams will likely know now who they want to send out for game time.

13 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

I wonder if we'll see Connor Smith back.

He doesn't look like he's in the picture at Hearts.

He needs to be stronger and work on his final pass if he is to break into the Hearts team. Leaving him with us was the sensible thing to do. He was starting to improve near the end of the loan spell.

Scored 2 recently for the Hearts youth side & one off post,ย  seems their going for the cup, surely that's not a good reason to recall him tho, he was getting starts at senior level with us, hopefully Bollan is looking at wide midfielder or striker,ย  whats going on with Graham Taylor anyway? ewe definitely lack width just now, from what I've seen & noticed he wasn't even on the bench recently,ย  not saying he's the answer but when Bollan doesn't like a player, it couldn't be more obvious lol, hope we bounce back weekend.

Edited by SuperCowden

Scored 2 recently for the Hearts youth side & one off post,ย  seems their going for the cup, surely that's not a good reason to recall him tho, he was getting starts at senior level with us, hopefully Bollan is looking at wide midfielder or striker,ย  whats going on with Graham Taylor anyway? ewe definitely lack width just now, from what I've seen & noticed he wasn't even on the bench recently,ย  not saying he's the answer but when Bollan doesn't like a player, it couldn't be more obvious lol, hope we bounce back weekend.

Or it could just be that Graham was injured in the match at Cove and hasn't been fit to play in the last few games

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Someone tell the keeper that he doesn't have to kick the ball every time he gets hold of it. He could throw it to one of our players to start an attack.

Don't throw it to Miller though. He will go back the way and run it out for a corner to the opposition.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Cowden_T.I.D said:

Jordyn Sheerin back ?

Yes

according to his twitter anyway !

good signing if he can get fit, even as a impact substitute. Wasn'tย his last game his one minute appearance, came on, scored, got carried off โ€œ brilliant !

great guy to have in and around the dressing room too.

ย