COWDENBEATH 2019-20

21 hours ago, iateallthepies said:

That's some pedigree for a Cowden keeper, Athletico  Madrid, Celtic, Leeds and er Hamilton

Think it was a trial for Atletico Madrid. He played well up at Cove (or should I say Abersneckie). Some good saves kept the score down.

14 hours ago, PELE said:

Think it was a trial for Atletico Madrid. He played well up at Cove (or should I say Abersneckie). Some good saves kept the score down.

Yeah one of my colleagues was at the game and said he looked excellent but his kicking was terrible.  We have been alright this season with goalkeepers!

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Yeah one of my colleagues was at the game and said he looked excellent but his kicking was terrible.  We have been alright this season with goalkeepers!

Yeah. His kicking was just like Dabrowski's.

Looked decent young keeper on the hightlights, who was the keeper in for the Annan game? not bad shot stopper but he's got to be worst kicker i've seen for us, got to the point where he was taking deep breaths when running up to do the goal kicks, didn't know whether he was tom Daley or goalkeeper.

20 hours ago, PELE said:

He was in goals for QP against Cowdenbeath in the last meeting we played youse 

47 minutes ago, spider1867 said:

How many clubs can rae play for.  He played as a trialist for Queens and Edinburgh City. Now playing for yourselves. Thought you could only play for 2 clubs in any season. Is that only for signed players? 

Trialist appearances don’t count towards the 2 club rule

Just came across a small collection of Cowden player shirts from the 95/96 season on ebay. Would fancy the No.4 long sleeved shirt coz i have the short sleeve no.4 player shirt from that season. Steep asking price thought, just short of £70 quid on most, £130 for the no.19 for some reason.

Edited by The Blue Brasilion
delete media

1 hour ago, The Blue Brasilion said:

Just came across a small collection of Cowden player shirts from the 95/96 season on ebay. Would fancy the No.4 long sleeved shirt coz i have the short sleeve no.4 player shirt from that season. Steep asking price thought, just short of £70 quid on most, £130 for the no.19 for some reason.

From the Ukraine