COWDENBEATH 2019-20

7 hours ago, CornedBeefFC said:

They cut out the footage from the League match at ochilview when he clearly elbowed Magic in the face. Then Marsh went down greeting as if he had received a head knock to avoid getting in trouble. 

However, where the highlights were filmed from must have not been conclusive to get him banned on that occasion.. unless the camera ran out!

We don’t have a camera at away games

we did this time tho 👍

26 minutes ago, cowden boy said:

Are smith and hamilton away back to hearts guys? I’m sure their loan was until January

Someone said at the Edinburgh game they both want to stay but Hearts want them going full time. Could be bullshit just what I overheard. If they are both gone we are very light. 

2 hours ago, cowden boy said:

Are smith and hamilton away back to hearts guys? I’m sure their loan was until January

Yeah. They were on loan until the January window, which is now. It will be tough without them, if they go back. Fife times mentions everyone available for tomorrow except Renton and Dabrowski. Fingers crossed.

Cowden fully deserved win. 
Played some decent football, good to see.

Shame if that’s Smith's last game, can’t see him being ready yet for Hearts first 11, especially in their predicament at the bottom. Maybe they want to loan him to a higher league.

Aye we were excellent in the first half today. What a miss young Connor will be. His ball for Cox was just sublime. Has Mr Bollan got any potential replacement lined up, loan or otherwise?

2nd half we didn't seem to be able to motivate ourselves though - the save the keeper had at 3-1 was as impressive as it was vital. The game was never really in doubt after Nade's brainfart but had they nicked a 2nd, arses would have been twitching.

14 minutes ago, CornedBeefFC said:

I believe it was Joshua Rae?

He was playing for Edinburgh city last week against cowden!

Someone said that today and I thought it was rubbish. He didn’t look a thing like the keeper from last week - granted I was standing next to him last week and a mile from him today. Kicking equally as pish.