COWDENBEATH 2019-20

Another great last-minute pre-Christmas trip to Central Park yesterday.

Superb to see the team playing with some real urgency, desire to press and force errors, their link play, use of the flanks, and movement and attacking intent up front. Brilliant performance and for a second year running Cowden have just made my Christmas!

Good to meet up with some now familiar faces and as someone said, the best trips are always the unplanned ones.

Just gutted I didn't put a bet on my prediction. Could have paid for me trip on just a few quid.

Anyway, hopefully stick with this winning team, find a bit of form again playing some cracking football and, on that note, I'd like to wish everyone a great Christmas and all the best for the new year.

Hopefully when I return again towards the end of the season, the boys will still be sat happily in a play-off position.

Mon the Coo!

Watched the highlights. Allan (and Taylor) looked to give us a lot of energy and drive in the final third. Quite wasteful in front of goal but we looked to be very creative. Hopefully Jordan really nails down his place in the team now as that would be a massive asset to us!

30 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Watched the highlights. Allan (and Taylor) looked to give us a lot of energy and drive in the final third. Quite wasteful in front of goal but we looked to be very creative. Hopefully Jordan really nails down his place in the team now as that would be a massive asset to us!

Gaffers thoughts

18 hours ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Brilliant from Bollan. Clearly raging at Marsh. What an absolute tosser he is - genuinely didn't see that while he was at us.

An Elgin player claimed Marsh stamped on his chest did he not? Granted said player probably deserved it. 

1 hour ago, football maniac said:

Was your trialist goalkeeper last weekend Morrison? I run this page so just checking incase it was someone else https://twitter.com/PastSpfl/lists You will get a comprehensive list of players and managers past and present on the lists

We didn't have a trialist last week even though the teamsheet said we did.

PJ Morrison was signed on an emergency 7 day loan so was a signed player.

1 hour ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Brilliant stuff. I can't believe how much my opinion has changed on one player. What an utter scumbag.

Is it possible to see the footage? Generally the SFA are shitebags in things like this so it must have been very damning.

They cut out the footage from the League match at ochilview when he clearly elbowed Magic in the face. Then Marsh went down greeting as if he had received a head knock to avoid getting in trouble. 

However, where the highlights were filmed from must have not been conclusive to get him banned on that occasion.. unless the camera ran out!