COWDENBEATH 2019-20

4 hours ago, Drifter said:

I'm feeling more confident by the minute about this match... when there's a few regulars out, and some fringe players itching for that 1-11 jersey playing, the results - contrary to previous form - can often go out of the window. So am gonna amend me original prediction and go 3-1 Cowden with all out Samba football, three goals before half-time and a Stenny consolation late on! It is Christmas after all, you have to believe!!

Please don’t put much cash on Cowden to score 3 mate.

21 hours ago, Drifter said:

I'm feeling more confident by the minute about this match... when there's a few regulars out, and some fringe players itching for that 1-11 jersey playing, the results - contrary to previous form - can often go out of the window. So am gonna amend me original prediction and go 3-1 Cowden with all out Samba football, three goals before half-time and a Stenny consolation late on! It is Christmas after all, you have to believe!!

Legendary tipping

Scenes!

We were very good today. 3-1 and finishing with 11 men on the park absolutely flattered Stenny. What an absolute gang with some utter cretins for players. Literally couldn't handle us when we got the ball down, passed and ran by them. I can't remember the last game there were numerous candidates for MOTM - we didn't have one failure.

I think today showed that we have missed Mullen too. He definitely has ability and a lot of the time his distribution is very good while working hard as f**k.

Happy Brazilian of the Blue nature tonight. Hope Marsh has nightmares of chasing the young team today.

Good team work today Harvey was awesome Jordan struggled but kept plugging away and got his goal he deserved. Always said Mullen is a legend work's hard 100% every game  Taylor and Herd excellent . Stenny really dirty cloggers how they kept 11 on the park beyond me  well done lads happy Xmas to all cheers

6 hours ago, PELE said:

Way too harsh.

Probably

don’t like both Pyper and Todd playing. Only like Hamilton as sweeper.

No way Herd a right wing back. 

thankfully a different team was on the park today in its strongest formation and close to strongest 11, player quite well.

1 hour ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Scenes!

We were very good today. 3-1 and finishing with 11 men on the park absolutely flattered Stenny. What an absolute gang with some utter cretins for players. Literally couldn't handle us when we got the ball down, passed and ran by them. I can't remember the last game there were numerous candidates for MOTM - we didn't have one failure.

I think today showed that we have missed Mullen too. He definitely has ability and a lot of the time his distribution is very good while working hard as f**k.

Happy Brazilian of the Blue nature tonight. Hope Marsh has nightmares of chasing the young team today.

^^^
what he said

52 minutes ago, Cowden loyal brethern said:

Good team work today Harvey was awesome Jordan struggled but kept plugging away and got his goal he deserved. Always said Mullen is a legend work's hard 100% every game  Taylor and Herd excellent . Stenny really dirty cloggers how they kept 11 on the park beyond me  well done lads happy Xmas to all cheers

What a difference a week makes. You have to worry for Stenny now after that performance. As has already been said, a proper gang.

Pyper unlucky today not to get a start but as soon as Mullen was fit again I think he was always going to go with a back 3 so someone was going to get left out. Massive difference in the final two thirds of the pitch today with herd and miller along with Taylor doing lots of pressing in midfield and putting in a real shift along with Allen and smith up front who never stopped and never gave the stenhousemuir back 4 a minutes peace. Great all round performance from a hard working team today