COWDENBEATH 2019-20

21 hours ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Never understand why players wrestle for ball as no matter when ball is placed on spot the restarting team can just wander up and take their time.

Because it’s instinct. Clearly you’ve never been in that situation. 

11 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

So Cox, Renton and Buchanan all suspended for Saturday.  Mullen still out - Swann don’t know how bad his injury was 

Valentine at left back... uh oh.

up top Allan with support from taylor and smith. Lot of pace there. Would get archie thomas back in team also.

1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

How many players  are out now for tomorrow ?

Renton, Cox, Dabrowski, Buchanan, Mullen, Miller ? 

And I've just... off the cuff and with no thought of attending the game tomorrow as I awoke this morning.... booked a train from Preston to Haymarket for the match (though don't tell the hector between Warrington and Preston, or Edinburgh and Cow Land, ta!) So on that note, under a grey Cowdenbeath sky, and dreaming of Samba football... I'm going for a 1-0 home win!

Mon the Coos!

10 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Not Herd , he was hopeless last week. Pyper wasn’t much better. But I don’t suppose we’ve much choice.

It’s going to be be a real struggle to get anything.

I agree about Herd, but not really any other option. Recall Connelly from his loan.

I'm feeling more confident by the minute about this match... when there's a few regulars out, and some fringe players itching for that 1-11 jersey playing, the results - contrary to previous form - can often go out of the window. So am gonna amend me original prediction and go 3-1 Cowden with all out Samba football, three goals before half-time and a Stenny consolation late on! It is Christmas after all, you have to believe!!

I'm feeling more confident by the minute about this match... when there's a few regulars out, and some fringe players itching for that 1-11 jersey playing, the results - contrary to previous form - can often go out of the window. So am gonna amend me original prediction and go 3-1 Cowden with all out Samba football, three goals before half-time and a Stenny consolation late on! It is Christmas after all, you have to believe!!

Hope you’re right. Three points would be very welcome

I’ll have what he’s having, except the consolation goal.

Pyper the Sniper!  He will score the winner tomorrow.

He just needs to be more decisive. He has ability, but gets caught out by uncertainty. Mental belief is a major factor for many players. Just believe in yourself Jamie.

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Pyper the Sniper!  He will score the winner tomorrow.

He just needs to be more decisive. He has ability, but gets caught out by uncertainty. Mental belief is a major factor for many players. Just believe in yourself Jamie.

He does not have ability, except the ability to f**k up.