COWDENBEATH 2019-20

40 minutes ago, Cowden_T.I.D said:

Thanks mate , really enjoying doing it although the camera ran out of battery and missed frasers goal but a new batters is ordered

Is there highlights as well mate? It’s great to see us providing match highlights again and the behind the goals footage is brilliant as well.  Keep up the good work mate, I certainly appreciate the hard work. 

On 25/08/2019 at 12:47, Bluebrazilcfc said:

Is there highlights as well mate? It’s great to see us providing match highlights again and the behind the goals footage is brilliant as well.  Keep up the good work mate, I certainly appreciate the hard work. 

As you asked great work again from @Cowden_T.I.D & Aaron 👏👏👏 excellent work. If you enjoy this please hit subscribe its FREE and really helps the club subscribe & share.

28 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

We’ve signed Ben Stirling on loan, noticed he played a few games on loan at Cowden. Any good?

I have to admit I have absolutely   no recollection of him being at Central Park probably more an age thing rather than a reflection on him. Regardless best of luck to him.

10 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

We’ve signed Ben Stirling on loan, noticed he played a few games on loan at Cowden. Any good?

bang bang average. Tall lad im sure but wasnt very mobile or technically good. Was a while ago we had him im sure so maybe has progressed since then. If he is same level as when playing with us he wont be great in the championship.

11 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

I was doing a stats article for our programme yesterday and stumbled across a random game where B Stirling scored for us.  Took me a few minutes to remember who he was.

Hope that helps.

He was very young when he was with us. He has had another two years development since then. I remember reading somewhere last season that he was doing really well and Hibs had high hopes for him. Hopefully he will do well in the championship. In my opinion it’s better for young layers to get experience in competitive leagues other than colt teams etc.

7 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Sheerin has been appointed Craigroyston manager. Has there been such a universally popular player that’s played so little? Goes with everyone’s best wishes I’m sure. Top lad. 

He had 27 starts and 18 as subby wouln't say thats playing so little Muzz. Always fondly remembered for when he was fouled by the Cove keeper:lol:

6 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

He had 27 starts and 18 as subby wouln't say thats playing so little Muzz. Always fondly remembered for when he was fouled by the Cove keeper:lol:

True, just mean in the grand scheme of things normally a player that’s unfit, only starts 27 games for you and goes off to the East of Scotland league wouldn’t be so popular or fondly remembered but it couldn’t be said for him. 

1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:

True, just mean in the grand scheme of things normally a player that’s unfit, only starts 27 games for you and goes off to the East of Scotland league wouldn’t be so popular or fondly remembered but it couldn’t be said for him. 

He played a big part in saving our arse when he was on loan from Kelty  so hence the popularity

Sad to see Sheerin go. He may not have been as fit as he should have been, but he was still pretty fast, strong and knew what to do with the ball up front. Something we are sadly lacking in the team. Should have played more games. Although, Smith, Allan and hopefully Connelly are promising.

Edited by PELE