COWDENBEATH 2019-20

On 17/07/2019 at 18:07, big al said:

We played some good stuff at times. Archie Thomas looks to be a great addition. He is extremely comfortable on the ball and is involved in all of the good passages of play. Hopefully he maintains this form when the league season commences. 

Kev

Todd Barr Herd

Mullen Miller The Tank GT Swann

Cox Allan

Maybe shoe horning GT in a bit bit he’s a ball carrier and I like him. I’m not much of a Buchanan fan. He works hard and is versatile but not a starter for me. We looked really good 3-5-2 end of last season and I’m amazed we haven’t tried it again this season.  f**k knows though. 

10 minutes ago, silkybeath said:

We played some good stuff at times. Archie Thomas looks to be a great addition. He is extremely comfortable on the ball and is involved in all of the good passages of play. Hopefully he maintains this form when the league season commences. 

Aye, but as already mentioned, we need a left back. Also another big defender. If Barr had been playing I don’t think United would have scored three, they also had several chances with headers. 

We did look good at times.

Keeper had some good saves too.

14 hours ago, onecowden said:

Still we are in a better place at the start of this season than the two previous. The game against Stenny next week is more of a gauge. I’m hopeful we could be fighting at the right end of the table this year. Fingers crossed.

Yes. We seem to have more actual footballers in the squad this time around. I was concerned about the keeper situation, since McGurn had been so outstanding, but so far that situation seems to have been addressed very well. The BBC guys said that we matched Hearts in terms of fitness. I hope we can hit the ground running when the league programme kicks off.

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

1 hour ago, beath_cowden123 said:

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

Good stuff. A good few years since we had a Scottish one (at least one that I remember).

I see EF gave the Arabs a lesson tonight. Pity we couldn't have had a real go at them instead of sitting back every time we take on one of the bigger clubs under Bollan.

Ahead of our game against Stenhousemuir tomorrow  look out for more club news, expected early this evening through the clubs social media accounts as well as BlueBrazil TV.

Follow the Club on Twitter & Facebook for news & updates also subscribe free to Blue Brazil TV free for updates, interviews, news & highlights.

Remember you can now play Blue Brazil Lottery on line too.

Edited by Blue Oktober
typo

Hopefully it works out for him and the club this season, and any past issues have been put to bed.

Good game for him to build up match fitness tomorrow, as it’s pretty meaningless although sure there’s a financial gain for each position in the group.

18 minutes ago, big al said:

Hopefully it works out for him and the club this season, and any past issues have been put to bed.

Good game for him to build up match fitness tomorrow, as it’s pretty meaningless although sure there’s a financial gain for each position in the group.

IMHO he will be on the bench you planning to head to Elgin next week?