COWDENBEATH 2019-20

6 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

was going to but then I noted it says its slim fit,order 1 size up.ill need to wait and see it now☹️

There was an issue which the suppler is trying to resolve but still at at the launch event hopefully sorted for tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Is Jason Talbot still on the books at Cowden? Was very surprised when you signed him last season as thought he would've got another championship gig.

Pretty much retired due to injury. Left back looks our only real weak point at the minute as well.

Great kit launch tonight. 

There is a real sense of togetherness across the club just now. 

Good time to be part of the Cowden Journey. Feeling optimistic about building on last season. 

Credit to all the volunteers and board of the continuous hard work and dedication they have given the club in difficult circumstances. 

Edited by Cowden316

1 hour ago, highlandcowden said:

was going to but then I noted it says its slim fit,order 1 size up.ill need to wait and see it now☹️

I would order a size up. Most of the Errea tops are smaller fitting because of the current style of tops they make. An XL is the equivalent of L in other tops.

The new home kit was unveiled tonight before an invited audience which included many of our sponsors at Central Park. The retro styled shirt commemorates the 50th anniversary of Cowdenbeath FC’s never to be forgotten 1969/70 side which took the club into the top flight for the first and only time since the War. The iconic blue and white candy striped jersey evokes golden memories of a wonderful era 50 years ago when the side was managed by Andy Matthew. The new commemorative home jersey is now on sale via the Club’s online shop which links to our suppliers Football Nation. The home jersey is priced at £45 for adults and £35 for children. Sizes are S to 4XL. Sales at Central Park will commence tomorrow when the turnstiles open for the match v Hearts. Arrangements are being made to stock Beath Bargain Store in early course and on Thursday evening from 6.30 pm the club shop at Central Park will be open for sales – this is the evening of the Club’s photocall for the players at the ground. In addition, there will also be a special limited edition version of the shirt issued in a special presentation package. This has a 1969/70 – 50th Anniversary scroll emblazoned beneath the badge. These will go on sale via our online Club Shop/Football Nation at 1pm on Friday. There are only 50 of these available at £75 each and they will be numbered 1-50. They can only be bought online and cannot be reserved. It is very much a case of first come first served for the Limited Edition. Watch out for further updates on arrangements re sales of the new home jersey in the next day or two.

That is a smashing kit, after last season's embarrassment with the Rangers socks. Hopefully it sells out quickly, as an example of what a bit of effort going into a kit design can do.

Don't see any reason why you shouldn't be looking for 4th spot; the division outside of Edinburgh looks even worse than last year.

Great that the new kit is being so warmly received. It's the best I've seen in my time supporting the club.  Going by social media this will be a fast seller and I'm delighted for the club.

Just means that next seasons is going to be utter shite by comparison :lol: 

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Great that the new kit is being so warmly received. It's the best I've seen in my time supporting the club.  Going by social media this will be a fast seller and I'm delighted for the club.

Just means that next seasons is going to be utter shite by comparison :lol: 

Do as we do n keep it for two (think about the supporters pockets) sideways movie thumbs up GIF