COWDENBEATH 2019-20

19 minutes ago, PELE said:

I know it's unlikely for obvious reasons, but it would look really smart if you could buy the new home top without the sponsor logo on it. The older tops looked better as there were no sponsors then.

Aye I liked it back in the day pre sponsored shirts think our 1st one was 84-85 TC Oil Tools that was a pin stripe Umbro one and a red away I used to have one of those would probably be worth a few quid now a days as it had a material sew on number.

Interesting interview with Donald Findlay here - https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17769853.donald-findlay-qc-talks-distressing-toll-work/

Only mentions Cowden at one point....

He is, though, chairman of his hometown football club, Cowdenbeath FC, but admits there is “no pleasure” in the role, adding: “If you look to see the record of Cowdenbeath... you will see that this is another burden I have to carry around with me.”

Clearly loving his role as chairman :lol: 

Upon hearing this news, am just on me way to pick Drifter up from a hermit asylum where he's refused to be released from until the unveiling of the shirt that was dreamed up a very long year ago. Expect to hear from the fecker soon...

Just now, The Blue Brasilion said:

Must be the most anticipated Cowden shirt ever. 

We have been waiting nearly 50 years for its return. I have even asked Toffs if they would make it in the past.