COWDENBEATH 2019-20

14 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

Ali

Yes

Having to play Mullen LB not ideal & seeing him booked after a minute had me concerned.

I think once Taylor gets match fit he will bring pace a highly valued commodity at this level. The three games I have seen first impression is we can create a threat but need to be tight at the back and IMHO Mango a ig part to play there with some solid performances so far

Yeah mate Barr is a rock and could be a brilliant signing.

Which 1 is Taylor?

thought it was a strong performance from the blue brazil today showed fight in the midfield that we have missed for seasons now and mango at the back looks a solid signing and Jamie todd looks twice the player he was last season and its always good to beat the unwashed side of fife 

5 minutes ago, big al said:

Yeah mate Barr is a rock and could be a brilliant signing.

Which 1 is Taylor?

Taylor is the one who plays like a young John Wright. Could be a great signing.

Renton had an absolutely outstanding defensive headed in our own box that was a certain goal. He’s a lot of faults and looks a confidence player. There’s a lot of positivity about the club now and we should try and keep that going. The terracing was a fun place to be. 

1 minute ago, big al said:

If he’s as good as johno we have hit the jackpot there.

Against Raith, he really reminded me of him. He takes players on up the wing and can score and he tracks back at speed.

29 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Renton had an absolutely outstanding defensive headed in our own box that was a certain goal. He’s a lot of faults and looks a confidence player. There’s a lot of positivity about the club now and we should try and keep that going. The terracing was a fun place to be. 

Muzz spot on was talking to his dad about that very header crucial. A top guy and as you say a confidence player which is a common theme with our squad hence why we need to really back them vocally where we can

37 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Craig Barr is comfortably the best defender in League 2, arguably League 1 as well. A truly shrewd piece of business IMO.

Even if he does end up injured, he's worth the gamble.

He's also an absolute ride.

Has looked great so far. What a difference a big strong defender makes.

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Craig Barr is comfortably the best defender in League 2, arguably League 1 as well. A truly shrewd piece of business IMO.

Even if he does end up injured, he's worth the gamble.

He's also an absolute ride.

He’s like the porridge oats man, just standing there with his chest puffed out swatting away the feeble East Fife attack’s, occasionally shouting ‘Mango’s’ in a voice Russell Crowe is envious of before calmly bringing the ball down on his chest and distributing to whichever team mate he decides is worthy.

19 hours ago, The Blue Brasilion said:

Trying to visualize how the sponsor will look on it. Will it be red?, combination of blue ond white? or on a white panel?  Either way I got my cash for it put aside, looks a cracker. 

Suppose that's part of the surprise BB.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Suppose that's part of the surprise BB.

I know it's unlikely for obvious reasons, but it would look really smart if you could buy the new home top without the sponsor logo on it. The older tops looked better as there were no sponsors then.