• Community Programme.
  • Sponsorship Opportunities.
  • Step Sponsorship
  • New club President

Challenges - 

• Season ticket sales
  • Match Sponsorships 
  • Advertising Board packages.
  • People to help & support on match day duties.

Just a curent  snap shot and as ever may thanks to al the support that has been provided it is really apprecaited & indeed vital.In terms of the challenges  spreading the word and helping where possible equally vital and apprecuated.

Mon the Cowden

Not seen any friendlies but going by reports, seems a very good signing for us.

Since the launch of the lottery online, has the uptake been positive? Potentially another good income stream I'd hope.

Quite happy with our business so far especially getting Allan signed again. Would it be wrong to hope for a playoff spot?

3 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Graham Taylor signs on - that's the trialist from the last few games. Was at Edinburgh City last season.

He looked really good. If he plays most games like he did against Rovers it could make a big difference to our season.

Saw Taylor quite a few times last season. Though, admittedly, I didn't see much of him or City once their form tailed off.

He was very good at cutting in from the left in a 4-4-2, with the best performance I saw being his double at Hampden in a 2-0 win.

Excellent result to start with. May as well get penalty misses out the way when they are less important. Couldn't make this game today, but just about crashed the car when Chic Young said 2500 turned up to watch us beat East Fife 2-0!

2 good goals and a shame Jordyn didn’t convert the penalty he won.

There’s a bit more football in the midfield this season which is pleasing to see.

Still some issues with the team but they worked hard and defended well.

Whoever was criticising the keeper on here after his first game, think you jumped the gun. Had a solid and decent game, especially for a young guy.