COWDENBEATH 2019-20

really poor today hopefully better from now 

didn't really rate the goalkeeper and hopefully renton wont be anywhere near the starting team good player for chucking on to waste time but he isn't a starter 

and is there any names of the trialist heard that the sub gk was Renton's brother from Musselburgh athletic  

43 minutes ago, cowdenloyal98 said:

didn't really rate the goalkeeper and hopefully renton wont be anywhere near the starting team good player for chucking on to waste time but he isn't a starter 

and is there any names of the trialist heard that the sub gk was Renton's brother from Musselburgh athletic  

I really hope we don't revert to playing Renton and lumping balls to him again. If we do, it will be hello Lowland League.

2 minutes ago, PELE said:

I really hope we don't revert to playing Renton and lumping balls to him again. If we do, it will be hello Lowland League.

was ment to be allan playing upfront but before the game renton got put upfront with allan dropping out injured I suppose and if renton played like a lump ball striker by jumping then he wouldn't be that bad he just runs after defenders hopelessly hope we go with the 5-3-2 with allan and big jo up top with coxy in the 10 role  

That wasn't Keiron Renton

Daft to read too much into one game, especially a friendly but we'll do it anyway. Herd looks a decent addition, neat tidy composed on the ball, Valentine showed a lot of energy and no little skill, Thomas jury's still out Renton and Buchanan same old.Todd  coming on in leaps and bounds, h e could turn out to be a really shrewd signing Barr looks fine a really solid back three. The keeper looked a total bomb scare I'm sorry to say, hopefully just first game nerves. He did have a couple of good saves late on before he was subbed. More positives than negatives despite the score. Wedderburn played well for them.