COWDENBEATH 2019-20

Great to get Allan fixed up. Confident of our team being fairly settled (for a change) thats a huge positive. All know how Bollan wants to play and all know their roles within the team etc.

2 GKs required now and a left sided player.

Dont disregard Sheerin. He is working hard it seems outwith training and has lost a bit of weight already. If he stays injury free he could be back to being a very important player for us.

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

How did Gary Fraser get on for you boys last season, he is on the point of signing for us I believe.

He is technically a good player but I can't think of a game where he imposed himself too much.  I'd have been happy if he had stayed with us but I don't think it's that big a loss.  

The blue on the promotional picture seems a lot darker than the one advertised on the Football Nation page (below).

Think the promo kit looks a bit better than this one, but will have to wait and see it in the flesh to see if it looks any good or not.

Still undecided on this one

cowdenbeath-away-shirt-2019-20-errea_-__31382.1562084471.800.800.jpg

Edited by Drifter

7 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

He is technically a good player but I can't think of a game where he imposed himself too much.  I'd have been happy if he had stayed with us but I don't think it's that big a loss.  

Agree. Quite a few fans raved about him, but his end product wasn't that effective most of the time. I would have liked him to stay though. Maybe needs better players around him.

17 minutes ago, PELE said:

Great to see the Cowden lottery online from this week. Can finally play it more than on the odd occasion .

Many thanks for the positive feedback which is really genuinely appreciated. This is quite a big step for the club with a fully state of the art on line option including Apple/Android Apps as well as mobile agency capability. It  will take time to get fully operational next couple of weeks will be feet finding but as you say allow people not with immediate access play and if we can expand that net it helps the club & also boosts the prize pot too.

One again thanks for your support please spread the word and bear with us too.