COWDENBEATH 2019-20

22 minutes ago, vince sinclair said:

Only a handful of us seen our last European adventure emoji23.png

Still can’t believe wee Somey missed it plus Muz sh1tn his tights emoji13.png

Oh I almost forgot about Muzz. Did he not arrive at airport, see the size of the plane , and run as fast as he could until he got home? 

Amazing weekend. Belfast was brilliant. Would definitely go back

2 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

No idea about the club, we would probably lose some money, but it would be class to get an out of Scotland team. The only point in the Challenge cup is a decent away day.  

Plus you could travel to Wales by road!

Back up in Scotland and have been following comments when I can.

Some fair challenges around new strips signings etc as a fan myself I can fully relate to these.

On the other hand however the club is fully stretched in terms of trying to raise revenue to fund some of these, finances & budgets are extremely tight this season and suspect that will be a similar picture across most lower league clubs.

The bottom line is we now have fewer people at board level than we did previously and at the same time trying to move new initiatives -

• Opening the club lounge.
  • New Marketing sponsorship package.
  • Build Community Initiative walking football etc.
  • Build & grow BlueBrazil TV as a media form.
  • Launch an online version of the exiisting  lottery including mobile app.

These are al things that are currently underway but I guess help to move on faster would be great whether getting new sponsors, promoting the lottery & per recent social media post helping run the lounge bar, helps the club build and I guess ultimately fund some of the p[layers we would love have at the club etc.

I concious that often the club is cake time and time again o the same people asking them to putter hand in their pockets which amazingly they do, but everyone has limits and not everyone can just a fact of life, but what the club need snow is to widen the net hence the new initiates  but they also need fans to push promote & help where they can money is great but as I say I think most are giving what they can there but if people can spare time speak to potential sponsors, encourage someone to buy the lottery  all  a massive help.

I know the club have goals around season ticket sales with the early bird due to end shortly so again if you can please spread the word. 

As I say I'm a fan who wants pretty much what all the other fans want too if we all do what w can maybe we can get a good part of what we want.

16 hours ago, vince sinclair said:

Only a handful of us seen our last European adventure emoji23.png

Still can’t believe wee Somey missed it plus Muz sh1tn his tights emoji13.png

Big somey to you. Did you even go to game?

8 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

I’d like to point out I have seen us play in the Orkney so technically an overseas game... luckily I got the ferry 

I've been at Orkney and raise you with the Gothia Cup with the young team in Gothenburg.

5 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I've been at Orkney and raise you with the Gothia Cup with the young team in Gothenburg.

Shame we don't have a team to send to it these days.

17 hours ago, PELE said:

Shame we don't have a team to send to it these days.

The cost probably out weight its worth. Only player to do anything of note from the 1st squad was Gary Wood while with 2nd year we had Gary and Toorie who had been signed for the 1st team anyway.