COWDENBEATH 2019-20

2 hours ago, big al said:

I’m going off Greg rapidly

He done the business for Cowden when it mattered. To support a club and then get a chance to play for them is a dream come true, so best of luck to him. Sure he will score a few, especially against Aberdeen if given the chance😂

30 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Evening Times 1 " who do we get to comment on  Greg Stewart to Rangers"

Evening Times 2 "what about Scott Linton"

Evening Times 1 "great idea, give him a phone"

:unsure:

Seems  reasonable to ask one of his team mates when he started out about that time don't see the problem in that. Perhaps the ET reporter knows Linton having played for a few clubs in the west.

14 minutes ago, Cowden_T.I.D said:

First day of pre season today came up to do a bit of filming Jordyn sheerin looking sharp looks like he has put a lot of effort in to shift some weight !

Presume there is going to be something on Youtube?

Looking forward to seeing some interviews, and pre-season BBTV footage.

Also, any news yet on the much-anticipated home shirts?

I noticed the other day that Cefn Druids in the Welsh Prem have produced some bespoke Errea shirts for this season and released some images for pre-purchase (the away top being pretty stunning as shirt designs go).

Any chance Cowden could do something similar to this, to build up some interest before the (estimated) release date? Surely Errea have the images for the final design, if not quite the final product yet...

Druids tops.jpg

3 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Looking forward to seeing some interviews, and pre-season BBTV footage.

I noticed the other day that Cefn Druids in the Welsh Prem have produced some bespoke Errea shirts for this season and released some images for pre-purchase (the away top being pretty stunning as shirt designs go).

Any chance Cowden could do something similar to this, to build up some interest before the (estimated) release date? Surely Errea have the images for the final design, if not quite the final product yet...

Druids tops.jpg

That away shirt is just a rip off of the Wales strip from the mid to late 70s done by Admiral. The home one would be nice kit for Elgin.

Edited to add 

They do normally have a build up to a new kit on twitter etc i'm sure they will have something lined up. 

Edited by cowdenbeath

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

That away shirt is just a rip off of the Wales strip from the mid to late 70s done by Admiral. The home one would be nice kit for Elgin.

I think that's the intention with the away top (with em being Welshies n that)! Nothing wrong with a bit of retro-inspired design (hopefully)

Edited by Drifter

Just now, Drifter said:

I think that's the intention with the away top (with em being Welshies n that)! Nothing wrong with a bit of retro-inspired design (hopefully)

Aye  it will be a selling point no doubt. I can remember when the original was on the go,, Worst version was the Brown Coventry away of the same design.

33 minutes ago, Drifter said:

The new home shirt is worth the wait!!!