COWDENBEATH 2019-20

3 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Is it a guy that's previously played in the glorious Brazilian Blue before?

No.  He's been on the bench in TWO cup games against us in the past couple of seasons though.

Edited by The Minertaur

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:
1 hour ago, CowdenLoyal said:
The silence was deafening from Minertaur when that was guessed! Would be good to hear more about him.

I'd left work and wasn't on Pie and Bovril is all!

You last clue was too much of a clue!

Archie Thomas it is. Anyone got info? I’m not in the know

He came to us on loan last season and Neilson sung his praises on the Arabs website, he came off the bench at Half Time as a sub in his first game (Queens Park) and then started the following game against Albion Rovers, only to be replaced at Half Time due to an injury, sadly for the lad, that was that.

I remember him playing Centre Midfield and I remember him putting Darren Smith and Neil McLaughlin through with 2 great through balls but nothing other than that.

24 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

He came to us on loan last season and Neilson sung his praises on the Arabs website, he came off the bench at Half Time as a sub in his first game (Queens Park) and then started the following game against Albion Rovers, only to be replaced at Half Time due to an injury, sadly for the lad, that was that.

I remember him playing Centre Midfield and I remember him putting Darren Smith and Neil McLaughlin through with 2 great through balls but nothing other than that.

We haven’t played 2 great through balls in the last 2 seasons never mind 1 half of football so this lad will fuckin do for me!

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:
2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:
You last clue was too much of a clue!

It's alright as Cowden Cowboy is still on holiday so won't complain about me!

He'll know.