COWDENBEATH 2019-20

1 hour ago, The Blue Brasilion said:

I see on the website that if you take the player sponsor elite package for next season you will receive the players 50th anniversary commemoration shirt, sounding like the kits will be based on the 1969/70 kits, hoping so. 

Can't be long now until we see the final design - I hope it's kept as close to the one I originally produced a year ago, which proved so popular on here.

But with the other sponsorship package being considerably cheaper than the one offering the commemorative shirt, does that mean the away one will be a generic design? I'm hoping that's not the case but I suppose we'll find out soon enough

11 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Can't be long now until we see the final design - I hope it's kept as close to the one I originally produced a year ago, which proved so popular on here.

But with the other sponsorship package being considerably cheaper than the one offering the commemorative shirt, does that mean the away one will be a generic design? I'm hoping that's not the case but I suppose we'll find out soon enough

It’s the gala this Saturday and the club usually have a stall with the new strips. I may be wrong but I thought I heard they weren’t taking a stall this year as the strips won’t be ready?

7 hours ago, big al said:

It’s the gala this Saturday and the club usually have a stall with the new strips. I may be wrong but I thought I heard they weren’t taking a stall this year as the strips won’t be ready?

Yeah there has usually been wee snippets about the kit a week or so before the gala on twitter etc + for pre-orders. 

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

There will be a new signing announced tomorrow I believe...

Let the wild guessing game begin!

Greg Stewart on loan from Rangers. Failing that Kane Hemmings, since we have a 6 figure sum coming our way!

Connelly has potential. Looked really good for us and reminded me of a young liam buchanan. Get him out on loan to build up match sharpness as after being out for so long I doubt he would be ready to play at a standard he is capable of in league 2 currently.

Send him to the Haws for 6 months.

New signing Ian Black 

2 hours ago, Blueminer said:

Greg Stewart on loan from Rangers. Failing that Kane Hemmings, since we have a 6 figure sum coming our way!

I thought it might be Wedderburn.

1 hour ago, NELLY said:

Connelly has potential. Looked really good for us and reminded me of a young liam buchanan. Get him out on loan to build up match sharpness as after being out for so long I doubt he would be ready to play at a standard he is capable of in league 2 currently.

Send him to the Haws for 6 months.

New signing Ian Black 

Shove Ian Black up yer pipe