Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

900 of your allocation must’ve been Falkirk fans and day trippers given your actual typical attendance.

I deprived 2 supporters of tickets just out of badness, which means there was probably only 198 actual Rose fans there last night.

When we next play in the Scottish it’ll be on merit, not because of handouts.

Thanks for your 30 quid.

If you have a look at the attendances thread - you will notice exactly who consistently has the larger crowds in games involving either Linlithgow or Bo'ness

Merit - that's a good one you should be embarrassed at all the other clubs investing in their future whilst you live of the hard work of others - such as NPA and Bo'ness Juniors.

Admit it you support a backwards club.

Thanks for your 30 quid.

If you have a look at the attendances thread - you will notice exactly who consistently has the larger crowds in games involving either Linlithgow or Bo'ness

If you look back through the thread you will see I was given the tickets for hee-haw by someone who couldn’t make it.

I’ve looked at the attendances thread and have it on good authority from someone who goes to watch Linlithgow every other week (still more than you and Fuzzy) that your attendances are exaggerated every week. Whether this is to ‘win the thread’ on P&B or put hand-outs through the books as gate money, who knows...

Probably both.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Our allocation of 1100 sold out in 3 hours. A similar story with Falkirk.

The game was sold out on the Capacity decreed by WLC. Depriving a lot of supporters the opportunity to go.

Anyway - how many tickets have you sold for your own Scottish tie today?

Took you a wee while but I knew you'd bite.  You are so predictable...…...like last night's result.

14 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

If you look back through the thread you will see I was given the tickets for hee-haw by someone who couldn’t make it.

I’ve looked at the attendances thread and have it on good authority from someone who goes to watch Linlithgow every other week (still more than you and Fuzzy) that your attendances are exaggerated every week. Whether this is to ‘win the thread’ on P&B or put hand-outs through the books as gate money, who knows...

Probably both.

So the rose exaggerate away gates? 😂 

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Thanks for your 30 quid.

Merit - that's a good one you should be embarrassed at all the other clubs investing in their future whilst you live of the hard work of others - such as NPA and Bo'ness Juniors.

Admit it you support a backwards club.

Yawn, yawn, yawn. Try another pint of bitter and twisted.

Yawn, yawn, yawn. Try another pint of bitter and twisted.

‘a backwards club’ he says! [emoji1]

Don’t see much happening at Depressedonfield to support the community, youth and future generations. All I see is the same miserable c***s season after season.

20 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

‘a backwards club’ he says! emoji1.png

Don’t see much happening at Depressedonfield to support the community, youth and future generations. All I see is the same miserable c***s season after season.

Tynierose might red dot you for saying that. He red dotted me for saying the team required massive change and they didnt seem to see that and that they weren't the team they were

18 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I actually red dotted you for being tedious in mentioning on yet another thread that Camelon have won three times this season.  We know, all of Scotland knows,there are tribes in the deepest Amazon that know.

Anyway onto last night, it passed off with a minimum of issues which was great.  Thank you to all who helped and made it a good occasion.

The manager can now concentrate on the rest of the season and beyond as he looks to put his stamp on things.

Crossgates beat you aswell. Well done on last night. It is a pretty you weren't allowed a bigger capacity as the tickets would have sold. 

4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

900 of your allocation must’ve been Falkirk fans and day trippers given your actual typical attendance.

I deprived 2 supporters of tickets just out of badness, which means there was probably only 198 actual Rose fans there last night.

When we next play in the Scottish it’ll be on merit, not because of handouts.

I must admit I am intrigued - what handouts do the Rose get? And why would that entitle them to play in the Scottish Cup, rather than the fact the club holding an SFA licence? 

Try telling that to Auld Bawheid.
Actually, due to the positioning of the camera gantry there were areas of the stand where you couldn't see the whole pitch which way explain why there were gaps.

All the bitter beggars are Just jealous that they're not in the cup.

As for the ridiculous comments about buying our way in to the competition I think you need to have a serious look at yourself and remember that the rose did all this WORK years ago in advance to be in this situation.

Form can sometimes be cyclical and our time will come again. Will it be this year? Who knows but we will rise again.

HTG!

Just now, Specky said:

Actually, due to the positioning of the camera gantry there were areas of the stand where you couldn't see the whole pitch which way explain why there were gaps.

Not just that, there was quite a few empty seats towards the Academy end. A lot of folk didn't go back up to the stand for the second half too. 

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Licence bought not earned.

Ah right - of course - forgot there was that part in the licence application. I’m surprised no other clubs take advantage of that criteria. Credit to our committee for using that to our benefit. 

Licence bought not earned.
Aye there is a tournament you can enter to win a licence right enough.

Of course it was bought - it was bought through the £000's of our own money spent to upgrade our ground to reach a required standard.

Almost en masse every ex junior team who moved to the EoS has put their hands in the pocket to work on obtaining a license - money for an application plus ground improvements.

Yet you seem content to criticise other teams whilst your own team have done diddly squat.

Maybe you should be querying their vision past hiring the park for next week.