Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Guest Stevie 1969
7 hours ago, Black Dug said:

Where have I not accepted defeat gracefully? I merely commented on my team's performance. Do you have a chip on your shoulder? 

Nope, just checked ✔️  no chip there. Enjoy your Sunday 

On 04/02/2023 at 19:00, HibeeJibee said:

Rose have become inured to winning this season - even a loss at LTHV got chalked off! - but now tastes of defeat... exiting the 2 biggest cups in 10 days with a tough SF v Edinburgh City up next on Tuesday.

Interesting to see how they respond.

Maybe not so well after all 😂.

11 hours ago, Marooneye said:

On holiday so couldn't make it today. How was it?

In my eyes, exciting game and well worth the entrance fee.

Sauchie will be disappointed in not taking the points as overall they were better and Rose assisted by Sauchie centre forward missing a few good chances and referee not giving penalty and second yellow at start of second half, though need to see it again once highlights are up to see if he got a toe to the ball.

Scotch pie was poor quality, but steak pie made up for this 😁

1 hour ago, Karl Berg said:

In my eyes, exciting game and well worth the entrance fee.

Sauchie will be disappointed in not taking the points as overall they were better and Rose assisted by Sauchie centre forward missing a few good chances and referee not giving penalty and second yellow at start of second half, though need to see it again once highlights are up to see if he got a toe to the ball.

Scotch pie was poor quality, but steak pie made up for this 😁

My first reaction was it was a penalty for Sauchie.

Binnie had a number of first class saves.  Allison and Skinner as a central defensive pair were flat footed by balls over the top, presenting Sauchie with quite a few chances.  We also created chances for Sauchie when time and time againg caught in possession playing out from the back.

Midfield was a dogged battle and whilst we continued to try and play, Sauchie were content to miss out midfield with a hoof and chase.

Without Cunningham / Sneddon we didn't look as effective up front.  Stowe was tatgetted every time he took possession.  Heaver never clicked yesterday which is highly unusual.

11 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

My first reaction was it was a penalty for Sauchie.

Binnie had a number of first class saves.  Allison and Skinner as a central defensive pair were flat footed by balls over the top, presenting Sauchie with quite a few chances.  We also created chances for Sauchie when time and time againg caught in possession playing out from the back.

Midfield was a dogged battle and whilst we continued to try and play, Sauchie were content to miss out midfield with a hoof and chase.

Without Cunningham / Sneddon we didn't look as effective up front.  Stowe was tatgetted every time he took possession.  Heaver never clicked yesterday which is highly unusual.

And they still couldn’t beat us… 😉

Hard fought game from what I would say the two best teams in the league. From where I was stood felt it probably was a penalty but not watched full highlights yet. Did also notice that Stowe seemed to certainly be targeted but I guess that has to be expected being the leagues top marksman.

3 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Seems there was an interesting end to the game today. Loads of scrapping between both teams and benches and Rose fan attacked !

Hope the guy gets picked out on camera that assaulted the rose fan. Got told he was apart of dundonald staff.

Absolutely shocking scenes at the end. 

Dundonald number 10 assaults Cunningham then 7 (Sinbanda) steams in throwing haymakers from behind like an absolute coward.

This results in both benches / teams getting involved. 

Unfortunately certain Dundonald officials looked to have further fueled the situation as players returned to the dressing rooms.  With supporters trying to exit and at least one supporter being assaulted.

A sad sight indeed - hopefully EoS take Dundonald to task.

9 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Dundonald number 10 assaults Cunningham then 7 (Sinbanda) steams in throwing haymakers from behind like an absolute coward.

Unfortunately certain Dundonald officials looked to have further fueled the situation as players returned to the dressing rooms.  With supporters trying to exit and at least one supporter being assaulted.

Hope the eosfl aren't relying on the ref for help. He was partly to blame imo. Out his depth along with dressing room side lino.

39 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

How did a supporter get involved with a fracas between dugouts

21 minutes ago, alan862 said:

How did a supporter get involved with a fracas between dugouts

Coming off the field to dressing rooms there wa  no sterile area to split fans and players.  This led to a bottleneck and allowed a volatile situation to become worse.