Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Took in the game yesterday as a neutral. Tight 20 minutes or so until the game opened up and became a great watch. Linlithgow looked good at times and were compact and organised. Spartans huffed and puffed and played the ball around reasonably well without any real threat. However when it comes to goals you will fail to see as many crackers as you did in this game. Once Linlithgow had taken control of the game they looked really good and the goals flew in. Mark Stowe is some player and really should be playing at a higher level. Great days entertainment. Pies were world class too.

1 hour ago, mojmeister said:

Took in the game yesterday as a neutral. Tight 20 minutes or so until the game opened up and became a great watch. Linlithgow looked good at times and were compact and organised. Spartans huffed and puffed and played the ball around reasonably well without any real threat. However when it comes to goals you will fail to see as many crackers as you did in this game. Once Linlithgow had taken control of the game they looked really good and the goals flew in. Mark Stowe is some player and really should be playing at a higher level. Great days entertainment. Pies were world class too.

A good summary.

Early doors, the game took time to settle and could have went in any direction.

Once Stowe scored that seemed to relax the Rose and could only see one winner after that.

2nd goal as good a team effort as you will see.

On 31/10/2022 at 07:29, LowerLeagueFC said:

Hope for a bit decent weather next few days or can see the pitch cutting up early doors midweek

We're not due to play on the pitch until a week on Saturday, the 12th. It's draining really well after the work that was done on it during the summer. 

2 minutes ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

A proper cup tie feel tonight. 3-3. Fair result.

If HOB could play that week they wouldn’t be fighting relegation, I think I say that everytime we play up there.

Good point but to lose a goal so late the lads will be kicking themselves.

Great value for £8!

Improvement on last season.  Least you got a point this season ⚽👌😂

9 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

A proper cup tie feel tonight. 3-3. Fair result.

If HOB could play that week they wouldn’t be fighting relegation, I think I say that everytime we play up there.

Good point but to lose a goal so late the lads will be kicking themselves.

Great value for £8!

Very fair assessment I would say, HoB seem to raise game v the Rose. 

Could have probably been a few more goals for either team, both goalies made a good few saves too.

Yeah they weee both excellent, even more considering the conditions.

I had to fact check my mate when he said you were fourth bottom. With that strike force alone HOB should be challenging for the league, all three are a threat and the Keeper is one of the best in the league.

Any idea why consistency isn’t there?