Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Absolutely shocking. To be 3 - 1 up at half time to a lower league club and lose 3 - 4 is inexcusable. Can offer a couple of defenders from over-60's walking football for next week, and would defend better.

No offence to the opposition, but that should have been a 7 - 0 game. Absolute embarrassment today.  When was the last time Linlithgow lost 4 goals at home?  No spark at all. Seemed to think it would just happen. Maybe a timeous wake up call.

Glad it was the league cup and not the league. No

19 minutes ago, Andydoc said:

No offence to the opposition, but that should have been a 7 - 0 game. Absolute embarrassment today.  When was the last time Linlithgow lost 4 goals at home?  No spark at all. Seemed to think it would just happen. Maybe a timeous wake up call.

Glad it was the league cup and not the league. No

22 Nov 19 and 18 Aug 18

Guest Stevie 1969
2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

22 Nov 19 and 18 Aug 18

Always 1 muppet.  Makes it worse when it comes from a kid on 1 from musselburgh 😂😂

Wasn't there today, so my only observation from the highlights are 4 horrendous mistakes cost us dear.

My other observation is we continue to rotate players and not sure if this is through choice or availability. Always a great believe you don't fix what's not broken unless you have to.

McPherson has disappeared from the squad in recent weeks. 

In his after match comments John Millar also made reference around availability.

3 hours ago, Stevie 1969 said:

Always 1 muppet.  Makes it worse when it comes from a kid on 1 from musselburgh 😂😂

Stevie; did you have to get your mummy to type that for you? Just answering Andy’s question.  Remember when you get off the potty in the morning to get someone to wipe your bottom now. 

12 hours ago, Mike Munro said:

Absolutely shocking. To be 3 - 1 up at half time to a lower league club and lose 3 - 4 is inexcusable. Can offer a couple of defenders from over-60's walking football for next week, and would defend better.

Always quick to crticise and slow to praise. 23 posts says it all. Stay at walking football

7 hours ago, The Hologram said:

Always quick to crticise and slow to praise. 23 posts says it all. Stay at walking football

Obviously not listened yet to John Millar's post match comments, if you see mine as out of order.

7 hours ago, The Hologram said:

Beyond disappointing yesterday but this squad can still achieve great things and have given up a lot of pleasure and hope this season.

Need to dust themselves down and get back to how we were playing.

Taking Cammy, Doc, Shaun, Gary and Deano out of any team would weaken it.  A lot of talent to come back.

4 minutes ago, Mike Munro said:

Obviously not listened yet to John Millar's post match comments, if you see mine as out of order.

i have and he didn't mention taking on players from walking football once. 

You were very quiet when we went 21 games unbeaten, but quick to have a dig when we lose.

21 minutes ago, Marooneye said:

Beyond disappointing yesterday but this squad can still achieve great things and have given up a lot of pleasure and hope this season.

Need to dust themselves down and get back to how we were playing.

Taking Cammy, Doc, Shaun, Gary and Deano out of any team would weaken it.  A lot of talent to come back.

Add in Sneddon and McPherson who were also missing.

2 hours ago, The Hologram said:

i have and he didn't mention taking on players from walking football once. 

You were very quiet when we went 21 games unbeaten, but quick to have a dig when we lose.

Sorry you don't recognise a facetious comment when you see one, but hey-ho!

44 minutes ago, Mike Munro said:

Sorry you don't recognise a facetious comment when you see one, but hey-ho!

Maybe I was taking the piss due to your negativity when we lose and your inability to comment when we win.  John critisised the players yesterday, but also has praised them when it is merited. I trust and respect John more than I do you.

Look forward to seeing the team receive your support next Saturday at Luncarty.