Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Would be good if your lot would stay off our Facebook page as well. I can name names if u like

Didn't know you had one, only had quick look to see your comments on P&B page, hard to find, and then seen you have 7 pages for whole season! Might be a good idea to start commenting there, or get admin to take it down. You're not as informed as you think you are.

3 hours ago, Mike Munro said:

Didn't know you had one, only had quick look to see your comments on P&B page, hard to find, and then seen you have 7 pages for whole season! Might be a good idea to start commenting there, or get admin to take it down. You're not as informed as you think you are.

That's because the supporters use the Facebook page not pie.qnd bovril. More lithgy fans on it than camelon.

I'm not as informed as I think I am in regards to what

29 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

That's because the supporters use the Facebook page not pie.qnd bovril. More lithgy fans on it than camelon.

I'm not as informed as I think I am in regards to what

Since the final whistle on Saturday, you've posted over 30 posts on this thread. Almost as many as all the Linlithgow fans posts put together. 

How many posts have you made on the Camelon thread since final whistle on Saturday?

Only conclusion I can reach, based on your posting activity, is that you are a closet Linlithgow fan.

1 minute ago, Andydoc said:

Since the final whistle on Saturday, you've posted over 30 posts on this thread. Almost as many as all the Linlithgow fans posts put together. 

How many posts have you made on the Camelon thread since final whistle on Saturday?

Only conclusion I can reach, based on your posting activity, is that you are a closet Linlithgow fan.

Well it was debated in the summer when all the carry on happened lol

16 minutes ago, Andydoc said:

I have had many a Barney with other posters on P&B. Certainly this year I am trying to avoid these. Last couple of years (before this season) I felt as if I was the sole representative on the Musselburgh thread, so at times felt a duty to respond if a question was asked or if someone came on and made a statement I didn’t agree with. Not my job / right, but felt I should / needed to do. 

Luckily, for me, there is a new poster in town, so although I still regularly partake, I at least have an ally and someone who is now the ‘Lead poster’ on the Burgh page. 

I am no friend of Alan C f - but I think a couple of guys on this thread need to draw breath before spouting crap on their own forum. Two points if I may; 

1. Since when was a supporter / non-supporter not allowed to come on and make comment on someone/team’s thread? Pretty boring if it is only own-supporters who come on, unless you are fans of a couple of clubs on here, where their own fans argue amongst themselves.

2. You say Alan has posted 30 times? So? I assume you read some or all, so you will know full well why so many posts have come from him. Alan is purely responding to posts about him or his club which have mainly been raised by Linlithgow fans - many of who know they are going to get a response back. 

superb but totally inacurate description of Snedd's goal from the Camelon Facebook page "The Mariners luck would run out and the ball trying to get cleared hit former Camelon striker Alan Sneddon and ended up in the net". 

Alongside previous comments it confirms the writer was watching a different game to everyone else 

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

I have had many a Barney with other posters on P&B. Certainly this year I am trying to avoid these. Last couple of years (before this season) I felt as if I was the sole representative on the Musselburgh thread, so at times felt a duty to respond if a question was asked or if someone came on and made a statement I didn’t agree with. Not my job / right, but felt I should / needed to do. 

Luckily, for me, there is a new poster in town, so although I still regularly partake, I at least have an ally and someone who is now the ‘Lead poster’ on the Burgh page. 

I am no friend of Alan C f - but I think a couple of guys on this thread need to draw breath before spouting crap on their own forum. Two points if I may; 

1. Since when was a supporter / non-supporter not allowed to come on and make comment on someone/team’s thread? Pretty boring if it is only own-supporters who come on, unless you are fans of a couple of clubs on here, where their own fans argue amongst themselves.

2. You say Alan has posted 30 times? So? I assume you read some or all, so you will know full well why so many posts have come from him. Alan is purely responding to posts about him or his club which have mainly been raised by Linlithgow fans - many of who know they are going to get a response back. 

Not disputing anyone's right to post on opposition threads, just find it odd the frequency of the posts, considering he supports their biggest rivals. 

I missed the game on Saturday and came on here to get the fan's perspective of the game. I didn't read all Alan's  posts, just counted them.

I don't support Linlithgow, I follow them because I have a personal interest.

1 hour ago, Andydoc said:

Not disputing anyone's right to post on opposition threads, just find it odd the frequency of the posts, considering he supports their biggest rivals. 

I missed the game on Saturday and came on here to get the fan's perspective of the game. I didn't read all Alan's  posts, just counted them.

I don't support Linlithgow, I follow them because I have a personal interest.

I hope alan recovers soon and back playing. Looked a bad one and he said after the game it was fucked and was hobbling 

1 hour ago, The Hologram said:

superb but totally inacurate description of Snedd's goal from the Camelon Facebook page "The Mariners luck would run out and the ball trying to get cleared hit former Camelon striker Alan Sneddon and ended up in the net". 

Alongside previous comments it confirms the writer was watching a different game to everyone else 

So was John millar clearly

1 hour ago, The Hologram said:

If you watch out highlights with camera behind the goal Jacob makes the save and sharpy kicks it off sneddon

“Kicks it off” Sneddon is a bit off but it’s not far off the mark in the fact it wasn’t a clear strike.

Sneddon makes up the yard to put in a 50/50 and wins hence the goal.

Anyway, if you lot put half as much into playing other teams as you do us you might not be going down.

Got yourself into a wee team mentality when you are much better than that.

Hail the Gallant

The heavy park wasn't ideal for our style of play.  However overall the performance was again pleasing to watch.

For once our final touch in front of goals escaped us or it would have been more comfortable than 2-1.

Blantyre to their credit also produced a decent performance without really creating many chances.  Scoring from the only hesitancy shown all game from Bauer or Thom..

Thomson correctly named our MoM he gets better every game.