Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Another enjoyable watch and the run continues.

Credit to Tynecastle who like Newtongrange on Tuesday came to play in the proper manner.

My annoyance yesterday was we have still not seen Docherty, Stowe and Payne play together. 

Also not sure I agree with the sending off, for me it's a yellow.  There wasn't a bad foul in the game.  Anywhere else on the park it's a yellow

58 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Another enjoyable watch and the run continues.

Credit to Tynecastle who like Newtongrange on Tuesday came to play in the proper manner.

My annoyance yesterday was we have still not seen Docherty, Stowe and Payne play together. 

Also not sure I agree with the sending off, for me it's a yellow.  There wasn't a bad foul in the game.  Anywhere else on the park it's a yellow

If it was anywhere else on the park it probably was a yellow. Stupid and dangerous that close to the wall though

24 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

If it was anywhere else on the park it probably was a yellow. Stupid and dangerous that close to the wall though

For me there was no malice in the foul and most certainly didn't intend to put our player into the wall.

I understand why the ref gave a red though.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

For me there was no malice in the foul and most certainly didn't intend to put our player into the wall.

I understand why the ref gave a red though.

Surely the wall has no bearing if it’s a red card 

5 hours ago, Slabs said:

Surely the wall has no bearing if it’s a red card 

That was my view also, for me that is however why the ref sent him off

54 minutes ago, Arnie said:

No Ruari is he injured ? 

Absolutely no idea, no one seems to know what his situation is.

45 minutes ago, Sr2004 said:

Did his brother stop playing due to injuries or playing elsewhere now? (Apologies not see Linlithgow play for a long time but remember his brother being a good player on a visit many years ago)!!

Heard he had to pack playing in when he became a teacher.

5 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Correct. Has signed today. Disappointed with the way it ended for him but he will get more game time at Armadale.

Totally agree, very disappointing.

Would still have featured for me, his experience alone would have been invaluable.

All the best Rooster

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Totally agree, very disappointing.

Would still have featured for me, his experience alone would have been invaluable.

All the best Rooster

That’s why 3 year deals are financial madness when you offer him money to tear up his contract 

On 16/11/2021 at 16:38, FuzzyBear said:

He didn't have to but chose to.

I know someone who works with him.

He felt that as a prbation teacher at first ie without a permanent contract that taking the Covid risk of playing football was too risky to stake his potential job on.

I guess after that and the injuries he’s had it’s easy just not to go back but the Extra Covid risk still exists both ways for sports people in teaching.

Edited by grinderbrokeyourhearts