Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

1 hour ago, The Hologram said:

If you are unhappy with the signings, then do us all a favour and stay away. Herdy is bringing in boys who understand this level, and recent results speak for themselves. Couldn't care less where they come from. If they wear a Rose top they get my support. 

You have played nobody in the last eight games 

8 hours ago, Arnie said:

You have played nobody in the last eight games 

Shire? Broxburn? Jeanfield? Head in the clouds. Sure there’s bigger tests to come but we’ve turned the corner.

We’ve learned to win again and are playing far better football.

We’d have dropped points in quite a few of those games before.

The signings have been refreshing, all hungry. Two weeks ago we were saying we need depth, need a centre half, need a right back, need a striker.

1 week ago - Dan Baur, Centre Half (already said he wants to stay longer publically)

1 week later - Greg McPherson, Right back, but 1 who scored 20 and assisted 20 for dunipace in his second season as top scorer. That’s a good signing!

Personally think we are set for the season and that we have four very capable strikers already but I understand we need cover if Doc gets injured.

Brilliant recruitment so far and I can only imagine Herd has done that whilst cutting the wage budget quite dramatically given who he’s let go.

I wouldn’t be too surprised to see Halleran go either as for a marquee signing, he’s not going to get a game ahead of Ogilvy who came in from Bannockburn Ammies. McMinn the same bracket, now a backup keeper signed from Brechin.

Lastly yes Herd has raided ex Camelon but you have to remember how unusual that situation was, every manager would try get one or two from their previous teams (Sinnet for example brought Buzz, Gall and Boris) but we had a situation where they were all available and arguably a better team than we were. He was building something at Camelon and we can clearly see now it’s working.

4 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Gary Thom signs 3 year contract extension. Apparently never played for Camelon so Auld Heid should be reasonably happy - if he is ever bloody happy 😂.

3 year deal in lower league football financial madness 

26 minutes ago, Arnie said:

3 year deal in lower league football financial madness 

Excuse me but I don't think Linlithgow will be taking advice from a beggars fan.

Finances ha, you lived off the money off Alan Mcgonigal for years and now off mad max money.  You are in the shit if he goes.  

You even got your license off the back of NPA work and got promoted in a freak season that saw the league curtailed 

You are a mouthpiece pal.

Edited by Marooneye

3 hours ago, Marooneye said:

Excuse me but I don't think Linlithgow will be taking advice from a beggars fan.

Finances ha, you lived off the money off Alan Mcgonigal for years and now off mad max money.  You are in the shit if he goes.  

You even got your license off the back of NPA work and got promoted in a freak season that saw the league curtailed 

You are a mouthpiece pal.

You can only dream of lowland league football  that must eat you up that Bo’ness are miles ahead of yous 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Arnie said:

You can only dream of lowland league football  that must eat you up that Bo’ness are miles ahead of yous 😂😂

Lowland League would be good but grammar and spelling are far more important 😂

Edited by FuzzyBear

14 hours ago, Arnie said:

Miles ahead?

Social club = sold

Park = handed back

Dressing room upgrade = Bo'ness Amateurs.

Waiting inline on a Monday morning to book a park, aye miles ahead right enough